2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. Those owners, and people who look like them are the reason you grew up poor anyway. They Can’t see the forest from the trees. It’s an uneven playing field, and like you said, they’re well aware that you’re poor so even if they throw you$
$20 million, but know you’re worth $200 million (because they’re probably going to profit $200 million off of you) of course they’re going to lowball someone who’s desperate
Right.... Fred was fortunate he got multiple contracts , especially as a RB. He’d be singing a different tune if he was one contract and done. Matter fact nobody would be hearing from him on a podcast

"Love of the game" ain't gonna keep the bills paid or allow you to retire without having to get another career after football.

different sport but ask Charles Oakley about “love of the game”. Dolan kicked that man out during a game. Better get your money

Maybe I'm alone but the Bucs haven't won against any good teams. The Packers was a great win most def, but the other wins were Panthers, Broncos (w/o Drew Lock), Chargers, Raiders. The losses were against the Saint & Bears, the only teams they've faced over .500 other than the Packers.

In the upcoming weeks, they have Saints, Rams & Chiefs in 3 out of the 4 weeks. If they win 2 of the 3 then I'll feel more comfortable.

^NFC is weak though and already took care of one of the front runners. Seattle stock will go down after the L to SF after also losing to AZ...It's wide open and TB will have one of the better O's and the most competent D.

Brady somehow converted the entire NFC into THE AFCE.

Maybe I'm alone but the Bucs haven't won against any good teams. The Packers was a great win most def, but the other wins were Panthers, Broncos (w/o Drew Lock), Chargers, Raiders. The losses were against the Saint & Bears, the only teams they've faced over .500 other than the Packers.

In the upcoming weeks, they have Saints, Rams & Chiefs in 3 out of the 4 weeks. If they win 2 of the 3 then I'll feel more comfortable.
man, the rams aint a threat, and neither are the saints at this point of the season. NFC is garbage..

stop it. Come sit with me. We both watching.
1604190179076.gif

Pats have looked horrible, but not willing to write them off yet. I will admit I have a Cam bias though and it's kinda overshadowing my Patriot hate...

They bout to upset the Bills

Bill really making excuses that the salary cap is the reason they have no depth? :lol: Wow.

Those chips might've really been Tom b.

Giselle is the real MVP. Tom was never pressed for money because his wife was caked up.

Bill looking funny in the light.
I only saw this on the ticker, so no idea the context, but Bill ain't an excuses kinda guy...he's broken.

lot of talk about how it's become clear the game has passed Bill by in terms of his eye for talent. all the draft busts or wasted picks, FA signing gaffes, trade misses...his talent evaluation is stuck in a prior era. the misses at WR, LB, and edge defenders really highlight it. particularly when you look at speed. bill favors power/versatility over speed and freak athletes. you're left with a slow defense that can't go from sideline to sideline and receivers that can't really get open they way we see other teams' receivers do. and this year with tom leaving...it's really being exposed

no edelman, no harry, no gilmore....

if the bills somehow lose to us tomorrow, they'll NEVER win the division :lol:

Bills have such a soft defense that it could help Cam going in the short passing game. I need to check on the full injury report tomorrow but I lean Patriots right now.

Btw, how's that 2nd round DB doing for yall? The one from the D3 school or whatever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom