2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Unds today. Got 2 pair so I can really naturally beat 1 up.
20200125_144846.jpg
Dope. Mine are coming along lol. Def beaters.. limited cruising

you ever try bruins coldcrush coldcrush ? They're pretty similar to blazers but a litte more narrow in the forefoot. You might like em.

blazer construction is all over the place honestly. the mids are the best in my opinion. the recent GR pairs have had pretty thin padding in the collars but the QS/ premium pairs seem to be better constructed
as far as lows go, the GT are the only lows worth buying. better materials, better lining, the forefoot shape and inner straps/bootie system that mimics the mids. GT blazers are some of my favorite skate shoes currently.

Bruins are too narrow for my foot.

Got a pair of Brazil’s in today. Wasn’t really looking for these but after missing a grail of mine on eBay and talking with the seller I ended up with them as a consolation. I’m still partial to Bucks but these two pairs look sweet together.
5433B09B-F5E6-4FFD-9BF0-339677EF354F.jpeg
1E1EFEEA-DCC8-4AE2-81F7-8B043DBBA5E0.jpeg

E886891B-78CE-4BB8-9B69-10300D0DE4A6.jpeg

Last edited:
Last edited:
Never liked SB blazers. They took forever to break in and the toe is too stubby for me. I didn’t like the lows either, too wide and stubby toes. I skated a pair of GR ‘03 Michigan lows and those were one of the best lows I’ve skated. Thinner midsole, better toes, better materials, and nylon tongues. It’s always a plus seeing something dope on ur feet while skating.

I always wanted a pair of e-cues.Tennis classics were a favorite too. Comparing dunks to blazers is apples to oranges. Cup vs. vulc..
Favorite SB of All Time!
C94C0A65-415B-4EE0-85E1-3092BF540520.jpeg

basically any sb you want is going to wind up in a handful of shops with a handful of available pairs. nike sb knows whats up.

that said, i've still never really seen sb's in the wild like that so i dunno if anyone's actually wearing them or if its just collectors and flippers grabbing them...

Where do you live if you've never seen sb's like that not tryna be rude

indeed I use to sell a lot on there. Their buy and sell forums was the best until they upgraded.
There was this seller who always had OG sneakers for sale at a great price.I don’t remember his name though,

I also miss NSB and female sneaker fiends

Its safely stored in my hard drive but ever since that era I've always hunted down pics of chicks in THE MOST RANDOM sb/dunks hahahhahahahahaah

Kikstyo shirts were my thingggg too haha

Last edited:
ive lived in Japan, dc, nyc, and currently live in la. Most of the time when I see people wearing sbs, it’s in line at Sb drops.

Trueee. It might just be the amount of Filipinos or OG heads in Toronto where I live (I'M HALF SO IT'S NOT RACIST HAHAHA) because year round even during winter anybody could be wearing sumn random tbh

Back
Top Bottom