2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

706BF23D-0295-4684-8186-45F7389EADFD.jpeg

Aloha :pimp:

I miss this.. back then you would get super solid regular dunks alongside SB's. I remember chasing these down for years in the mid 2000's and never finding a decent price to the point where I just gave up. Getting Hawaii SB's helped with that.. Man I wish I had my Hawaii's back! :nthat:

You guys do realize that the seller can ask whatever they want, right? If seller has the only size _____, they can ask $98,572,718,475,869,381,828,485 if they want... doesn’t mean it’s going to sell. Until someone lists with a lower price, or seller drops the price, that price stays.... “last sale” is what you need to be looking at.

You guys do realize that the seller can ask whatever they want, right? If seller has the only size _____, they can ask $98,572,718,475,869,381,828,485 if they want... doesn’t mean it’s going to sell. Until someone lists with a lower price, or seller drops the price, that price stays.... “last sold” is what you need to be looking at.
Here's my question about stuff like that. I know sometimes I will look at a pair of shoes on say Stock X.

Last sold of that shoe/size will have been like 4 months earlier.

Like as a seller how long are you going to stick to your price before you just move your product? There has a to be point where it's like this is stupid it's better to take $180 than holding out for this $240.

That's just **** taking up space in your house and tying up funds.

Here's my question about stuff like that. I know sometimes I will look at a pair of shoes on say Stock X.

Like as a seller how long are you going to stick to your price before you just move your product? There has a to be point where it's like this is stupid it's better to take $180 than holding out for this $240.

All depends on how desperate the seller is to sell.

Being an SB head from the 2000's comes into play. I may not have 100 links to the newest release. But I have 100 memories for the SB's that were from yesteryear and 700, 1000, or 700K is never reasonable for any SB.

There are randoms like Paris or Pigeons but we gotta stop looking at these prices like they are any where NEAR the standard. Take this how you want but some of these ppl are tripping tripping! :lol:

Last edited:
Far as the sb resale stuff goes, I need resellers if I want a lot of releases because there is nowhere in my state I can get sb’s, so I rely on resellers to get pairs I really want

But I will not pay crazy resale prices, like the black Rayguns, parras, nom, etc I don’t think is too bad $200’s is fine but not $300 plus that’s triple retail price smh

when ive sold on stock x I’ve either waited it out until someone paid what I wanted or close to it or delisted the shoes. But that’s the nature of reselling...I’d buyers were smart and juSt agrees to lowball or not even pay inflated prices , reselling would be dead

me thinks Nike is only keeping the sb dunk alive to appease sneaker headz because skaters are not wearing dunks. Their other shoes are made in greater #s.
Maybe where you live, but I see nothing but dunks at the skatepark here and have seen the same in Seattle. Most of them don't care about the collecting aspect, but they definitely wear them.

Maybe where you live, but I see nothing but dunks at the skatepark here and have seen the same in Seattle. Most of them don't care about the collecting aspect, but they definitely wear them.
Yeah? Where are they buying them then? We know every single trick, and miss out if we aren’t in the 10 second window that a GR comes available.

I remember how stupid I was years ago and passed up a hell of a deal. Long read...

Back in 2011 or 2012 This guy on the solecollector forums who was active in my city thread said he was moving to Cali and was selling his Sb collection for the money to help with the move. I asked if he had Unkles (my 2nd favorite dunk) and he said yeah. I met him at the local mall and he pulled out the shoes and they were in great condition and he only wanted $350. Then he said he has some other stuff and pulled out MF Dooms and said he would give them to me for $100 since I’m buying the Unkles. I took those too. He pulls out Hufs and I believe he wanted $150 but I wasn’t feeling those at the time I don’t know why. Then he says he has the Lucky/Unlucky pack he would sell me for for $400 which I really wanted but stupidly passed. I wasn’t expecting to spend that much money that day and was honestly just excited I finally got Unkles. I think we closed out the deal by throwing in Ghost dunk SB for $50. I hit him up a few days later to try to get the pack and he said he already sold everything. One of my biggest shoe regrets.
E58B5530-83F4-476E-9AD3-6D5797062312.jpeg

Not even gon lie kinda missed sole collector, could find some steals on there

indeed I use to sell a lot on there. Their buy and sell forums was the best until they upgraded.
There was this seller who always had OG sneakers for sale at a great price.I don’t remember his name though,

I also miss NSB and female sneaker fiends

Last edited:
I’m late to the convo on skating in SBs but wanted to share my opinion. I think bruins/blazers feel better for skating but dunks look cooler. Dunks are still good skate shoes but they wear quicker. Though sometimes I just feel better skating dunks knowing I look fly :lol:

Back
Top Bottom