2020 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Joined Aug 11, 2014
Man, it's crazy how some folks paid over a grand for the B&J's with no box. Everyone always claims they are legit but who actually knows where the source got it from. Also paying anything over 250 for this shoe in like the more prominent years of SB would have been crazy! I remember when people were charging 225-275 for DS MF Dooms and that was a LOT back then for a pair of kicks. Ferris SB's would sit at 125-175 DS. Stussy SB's you could find a new pair or used pair from $165-250.
I remember copping skunk dunks 2 years after release for $225. Those were the good ole days. I'm glad to see the an uptick in business for the skate shops because a lot of the smaller ones need it but it's lame that I still see very few of these hyped SB's on feet in my area. Not being a hater because to each his own.

Joined Jan 29, 2018
All bs aside I just want the shoes. I collect shoes, don’t skate, never have, never could, circumstances dictate that this particular silhouette is released through these channels which sucks when skaters feel their culture is imposed on, but if this is the only way for us to get them, As collectors or fans, we shouldn’t be looked down on for not skating or shopping with a place that we have no interest in, I’m tired of reading that.

Joined Mar 11, 2013
All bs aside I just want the shoes. I collect shoes, don’t skate, never have, never could, circumstances dictate that this particular silhouette is released through these channels which sucks when skaters feel their culture is imposed on, but if this is the only way for us to get them, As collectors or fans, we shouldn’t be looked down on for not skating or shopping with a place that we have no interest in, I’m tired of reading that.
i also don't skate, but you have to understand the difference between skate shops and mall stores (even the difference between skate shops and boutique type stores) is that skate shops are very small businesses, very short staffed, and the majority of their revenue is not generated via sneakers.

so whether or not you want to shop there, understand that if you only shop there for dunks, you are not their target demographic.

Joined Jan 12, 2014
dang missed it, that about does it for all raffles I'd say pretty much at this point..good luck to all!

Present

Supporter
Joined Apr 15, 2018
Can't beat em then join em...

Personally:

giphy (1).gif

Couldn't even make it through the video.

If I dont get them then I dont get them...a penny saved is a penny earned.

Them Lakers Lebron 7's hurt my feelings...until I saw folks paying $400.

anigif_enhanced-27958-1428537005-6.gif

Joined Mar 9, 2013
What was point of the question then?

PO
it filters our "some" bot entries, you don't need to answer all 3 questions for an entry, you just need to submit the 1 entry which is what most bots are doing. The bots aren't "answering" these questions. They're more for the manual entries. With that said, you're still outnumbered in terms of entries when a bot can spam multiple 1 entry vs your 3 entry with the 3 questions

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now