2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

ive always thought nike owns stockx/goat/etc (whether its through stock or a partnership or other means)

using the resale market they can jack up the price of their shoes and demand while controlling supply...

their target customers will pay more and their past customers are now going to look to buy another silhoutte and create a new following/trend...

its pretty interesting to watch and it is frustrating, but its only shoes and everyone here already has too many pairs of shoes
wow how dare you. you can never have too many.

If only they hadn't have done that ben and jerrys box. hype just FLAMED with those pics even though thats not the box anybody is going to get. hype beasts really dont know the drill with SB's

we should hit up ben and jerrys.

theyre good people and i would like to think they dont wanna see this kinda **** happen.

Did you not like the pink laces that came with these? Also it's crazy how much these crease. I know it is what it is. But if I paid over a grand for these and they looked like this after a few wears, I'd be a little upset.

I never got the pink laces that came with them, only the black unfortunately. I got them for $950 practically DS from GOAT. I definitely would have liked the pink laces that came with them, but I had the pink laces that came with the Travis Scott Jordan 1 lows I wasnt using, so I just put those in there

someone tldr the unbreakable video for me? i can't watch at work

Basically, he said shops are taking advantage of the COVID shutdowns and are using this opportunity to backdoor these to make up for the loss of profits from not being able to open.

we should hit up ben and jerrys.

theyre good people and i would like to think they dont wanna see this kinda **** happen.

57F51DD1-0506-4AAC-B846-C719488F7544.gif

Do y'all get this upset about everything you can't have in life or just sneakers? Where does this feeling of entitlement to every new release come from? I strike out on as many releases as the next person and, well, **** it.
I think its not just a single release but the state of things in general. Its been bad but the last 3 years have been the worst ive ever seen. I cant even hate on people being mad even though its just sneakers.

Do y'all get this upset about everything you can't have in life or just sneakers? Where does this feeling of entitlement to every new release come from? I strike out on as many releases as the next person and, well, **** it.

i do feel like there is a good amount of entitlement in the "sneaker community" as a whole, but i also think in this case a lot of the feelings of angst are justified. not being able to get a pair of shoes is not the same as not having the opportunity to get a pair of shoes, if that makes sense.

i think a lot of the dudes here just want a fair shot, whether they get a W or L is irrelevant as long as everyone is on a level playing field.

to keep it 100, 95% of those who hit flipping them anyway. GREED is the reason ppl get bent out of shape about hyped shoes like the Chunky Dunky. SB's are the new hot item for the new sneaker generation. It's funny though because technically they never died but they made a resurgence on top for sure.

every shoe I buy I keep/wear - from bape nmd's to all the off-whites to the Seans, & if I win these they'll be on my feet. Just did like 10 raffles lol, will try SNKRS as well next week. If I don't get these I'm hopin to at least get the space hippies once they drop but don't think those are gonna be nearly as impossible to cop like these are..

If a shop is going to backdoor SBs then I’d rather them do it during covid to keep the lights on then during regular times. Rather have shops open long term. Would some of y’all mind change if you knew the shops had to do it to stay open? Or maybe they backdoored to furloughed employees to help pay bills? Especially on some ice cream dunks that are cool and I like but 15 years from now won’t be considered classics cause they too gimmicky. Most likely we will look back and say “man remember how hyped those were” and not “man those are classics.”

I’m not advocating backdoors. I’m just saying if there was any time to backdoor, and you do it to help those in need, then I’d rather them backdoor Ben and Jerry’s than something like laser oranges.

now if they are backdooring while their business is fine and they have employees at home struggling then I’m not down with that. I’m just saying during these times there’s a lot of unknowns.

Long term there’s a big difference between “those are worth so much” and “those are so clean” sometimes.

my two cents.

Back
Top Bottom