2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Offensive line was improved last year (still not good) and wasn’t that bad week 1. He is the problem, he makes terrible decisions and is the cause of a lot of those sacks cause he doesn’t know what to do half the time.

Haskins and Jones have similar numbers. Haskins didn’t take it serious and still put up similar numbers while we hear about how hard Jones is working. WELL **** IT REALLY SHOWS HOW MUCH WORK HES PUTTING IN.

Justin Fields was the right pick this year but it’s cool, I’m excited for another 4-5 win season and cleaning house.

Offensive line was bottom 5 last year. Not very improved.

High draft pick QBs aren’t supposed to be merely the victims of their circumstance. Period. The issues with Daniel Jones’ play, being unable to look past one read and having terrible ball security, have nothing to do with surrounding talent. I’m not talking about his stats, talking about the shortcomings that are obvious on film.

How's he able to get past 1st read with bottom 5 oline and no time? I agree on the ball security, (easy fix, that he should of taken care of) but to put all the onus on him, when this team has been full of issues and shortcomings since Jerry Reese's last days there ain't it.

20210915_162627.jpg

:rofl: :rofl:

What you deserve when you line up Nate 'turnstile' Solder on Von Miller :lol: :smh:

How's he able to get past 1st read with bottom 5 oline and no time? I agree on the ball security, (easy fix, that he should of taken care of) but to put all the onus on him, when this team has been full of issues and shortcomings since Jerry Reese's last days there ain't it.
He doesn’t get past the second read whether he has time or not. And btw there are plenty of quarterbacks who have struggled with bottom o-lines and not had that issue. My QB is one.

I watch a lot of true crime shows and I know when someone breaks eye contact when answering a direct question, they’e lying.

I’ll pick him up from LAX:. Just give me the terminal
Let me know if you can't pick him up. I'll be there

Eli got Saban on his show today. Funny hearing Saban say his 70 year old aunt told him how to beat Eli at Ole Miss the day before and he ignored it and they lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom