2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
20210916_081716.jpg
20210916_081720.jpg

20210916_082028.jpg

20210916_082033.jpg

Poor Lamar :smh:

Yea this ain’t the Ravens year at all, got that injury cloud over em , another CB just went down today too right before they play Mahomes :sick: :smh: …The goal should be to keep Lamar healthy and get the highest pick possible

They should jus go back to the 85% run offense from a couple years ago cuz this line won’t be able to pass protect against high schoolers :lol:

If Daniel Jones continues his undefeated run against the Football Team tonight they should just fold the franchise.

Yea this ain’t the Ravens year at all, got that injury cloud over em , another CB just went down today too right before they play Mahomes :sick: :smh: …The goal should be to keep Lamar healthy and get the highest pick possible

They should jus go back to the 85% run offense from a couple years ago cuz this line won’t be able to pass protect against high schoolers :lol:

Was so excited for this season, now i'm just sad as hell. Welp, now waiting for the NBA to start to see Bron and Brodie

the jameis hype train is full speed ahead, huh?

that stat about brees never throwing it 50 yards is in the last 3-4 years only i think (since they been officially tracking air yards)

the jameis hype train is full speed ahead, huh?

that stat about brees never throwing it 50 yards is in the last 3-4 years only i think (since they been officially tracking air yards)
i was listening to some podcast during the pre-season and they were talking about how Jamies was the most betted on candidate to win MVP this year according to sports books

Saints do have a favorable early season schedule so I could see Jameis starting strong and maybe cooling off down the stretch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom