2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If he’s not focused on a week-by-week game plan than yeah, his focus in-season is on that, but during the offseason he can help Malik. He can say his goal is to get the team/organization better and he would be leaving something off the table by not squaring it that way, but obviously during the season that can’t take away from game planning so that’s his focus then he can say.

Guys like Tannehill is why dudes like Chase Daniels keep collecting checks.

Tannehill will have made almost $200M when he's done. I ain't trying to be no mentor either.

Really amazing to see Chase Daniels make $40M in his career. What a life.

Tannehill should have just kept that **** to himself. Bad look telling that to the media.
Also makes him look shook.

Between losing AJ, Vrabel beefin with the FO and Tannehill looking like a poor leader, Titans are in shambles. Love to see it.

Guys like Tannehill is why dudes like Chase Daniels keep collecting checks.

Tannehill will have made almost $200M when he's done. I ain't trying to be no mentor either.

Really amazing to see Chase Daniels make $40M in his career. What a life.

yea why would I want to be a mentor to someone taking my job? giving extra time, talking on the phone, study time outside of the building together? nah pass on that. working with to make the QB strong, yes whatever that takes i'd be down but not going out my way to help mentor.

I think he answered in bad way, i doubt he is going to give him the cold shoulder. they are going to be eating together, class together, throwing together, doubt he gives the kid time outside the facility but that doesnt mean he wants him to fail. that doesnt mean at the end of the 2022 season the kid says yea I learned nothing from him. bet he will.

eli said something similar about daniel jones, his mindset was i'm the starter, the backups need to help me with preparation not the other way around.

Getting to beat the Jags in London :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:
E02A8D22-36DA-457B-A629-4509EB150ABE.gif

Only way I want any parts of a london game, if my team isn’t losing a home game

See y’all don’t have the disdain for Tannehill like us Titans fans do. Before Brady went to Tampa he talked to Tennessee. Nope nothing came of it. Rodgers bought land and there was some mutual interest between him and Tennessee. Nope nothing came of it. Tennessee even inquired about Deshaun Watson. Nope nothing came of it.

What are we left with? A career mediocre bum that threw 3 picks in a mf playoff game. F*ck him

See y’all don’t have the disdain for Tannehill like us Titans fans do. Before Brady went to Tampa he talked to Tennessee. Nope nothing came of it. Rodgers bought land and there was some mutual interest between him and Tennessee. Nope nothing came of it. Tennessee even inquired about Deshaun Watson. Nope nothing came of it.

What are we left with? A career mediocre bum that threw 3 picks in a mf playoff game. F*ck him
Easy there. Thats Mr. $200M career earnings bum to you. Put some respect on his name.

Think its actually gonna be 4 :lol:

Played the Raiders at the Azteca and played in London 2 or 3 times.

Who do you guys think is going to be the best year 1 (Edge) from this draft?

best or most sacks?

best I need to think about.. but I’m thinking dude out of FSU that went to the jete just because I think quinnen will allow him to do work.. kayvon will get a legit shot with pieces that are there too

but bonitto could have the most sacks, because once you let dude speed rush the QB he’ll do work.. once you recognize what he does well and let him loose, you’ll get results

but overall best long term, pretty tempted to go with dude from Michigan that got hurt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom