2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
best or most sacks?

best I need to think about.. but I’m thinking dude out of FSU that went to the jete just because I think quinnen will allow him to do work.. kayvon will get a legit shot with pieces that are there too

but bonitto could have the most sacks, because once you let dude speed rush the QB he’ll do work.. once you recognize what he does well and let him loose, you’ll get results

but overall best long term, pretty tempted to go with dude from Michigan that got hurt
A lot of people in the media saying Jermaine as well followed by Keyvon .... I sure hope so.

1651775457684.gif

Weren't there a lot of dudes in here saying he was the 2nd best QB in the draft? Weren't some happy AF that the 49ers picked Lance over Jones?

Just wondering.

Still early but not looking good.
The more stuff like that gets reported and the longer they're holding on to Jimmy the more those pre-draft reports of Shanny wanting to draft Mac sound more and more likely

Weren't there a lot of dudes in here saying he was the 2nd best QB in the draft? Weren't some happy AF that the 49ers picked Lance over Jones?

Just wondering.

Still early but not looking good.
people are always going to say stuff that gets proven wrong.

You ain't say stuff that becomes wrong in here?

When I use to frequent the NBA threads, your takes were atrocious. It happens

Part of being a fan of football.

Last edited:
49ers fans up until the day of the draft were preoccupied with not taking Mac and worrying about a mistake and Twitter stuff, Fields and Lance as better options were being talked about, then on the day of the draft there was a rallying around Lance as the pick became clearer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom