2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How's he able to get past 1st read with bottom 5 oline and no time? I agree on the ball security, (easy fix, that he should of taken care of) but to put all the onus on him, when this team has been full of issues and shortcomings since Jerry Reese's last days there ain't it.

The TO was the killer Sunday, he doesn’t Turn it over there or rest of game giants either win or lose close game and its a respectable showing….unfortunately that fumble lost is all on him there……

1. I felt he looked best in pocket in many many of his games…line did enough….can’t expect perfect blocking every play….Andrew Thomas had his best PFF rated game of his career….give me that every week and I ‘m ok
2. That fumble was his first rush attempt of the season after a offseason of insane focus from everyone including him on his fumbles…I think hope that was just a kid hugging to the ball hardest he can and overthought it.
3. 2 players he practiced with this summer shep and engram, shep had good game engram out….Barkley and Kenny back to playing practicing….I like that….build on that….

Tomorrow is another day, go out there win, don’t turn the ball over and its on to falcons to get back to above 500 since like 2017? Yikes…

Must win tomorrow

Last edited:
The TO was the killer Sunday, he doesn’t Turn it over there or rest of game giants either win or lose close game and its a respectable showing….unfortunately that fumble lost is all on him there……

1. I felt he looked best in pocket in many many of his games…line did enough….can’t expect perfect blocking every play….Andrew Thomas had his best PFF rated game of his career….give me that every week and I ‘m ok
2. That fumble was his first rush attempt of the season after a offseason of insane focus from everyone including him on his fumbles…I think hope that was just a kid hugging to the ball hardest he can and overthought it.
3. 2 players he practiced with this summer shep and engram, shep had good game engram out….Barkley and Kenny back to playing practicing….I like that….build on that….

Tomorrow is another day, go out there win, don’t turn the ball over and its on to falcons to get back to above 500 since like 2017? Yikes…

Must win tomorrow

He’s played with two of those players before and same results. There’s way too many excuses. What happens when they lose tomorrow, you giving him another pass? Saquon basically said he’s not ready to play.

You’d have to pay me more than $30 to wear a privileged MAGA boy jersey.

I tried giving Daniel Jones a chance but this **** is getting ridiculous. At some point it's a wrap.

Is that a corner? :lol:

All these giants fans giving up on a QB who has less than 30 starts reminds me of the many many that wanted Eli gone after year 3.

Drew brees 3rd season 11 TDs 15 ints….4th season 27 TDs 7 Ints…..

Daniel can make the throws… we are.going to find out if he has the decision making skills and if in year 3 he can put points up……

I ‘ll take the same number of TOs as Russell Wilson had last year(17) if we can get to league avg far as points per game goes…..this was the main problem last year…..this year lot more talent and I hope better OLine play….

20-23 points tomorrow followed by 31 against falcons! Book it!

Giants have the lowest scoring offense in the last three years, struggle to score over 20. They’re going against a great defense that looked decent against the Chargers.

Giants scored 7 in 59 minutes last week.

^^garrett is a play action coach………..I think no plays Sunday out shotgun…….we have lot more talent out there….3rd down from deep on our side of the field shotgun not some stupid out play to TE that was well short of first down…..if we score 7 tomorrow hes getting fired.

What about the toney play 6 yards behind line in front of von miller….DUMB

He’s played with two of those players before and same results. There’s way too many excuses. What happens when they lose tomorrow, you giving him another pass? Saquon basically said he’s not ready to play.

You’d have to pay me more than $30 to wear a privileged MAGA boy jersey.

1, the point was this SUMMER he practiced without Barkley and Kenny, just engram and shep…..and the one player he did practice with had a good game….2. Last year PFF ranked the giants OLine 2nd worst in NFL and WHO was on this team? Do you know who? GOlden Tate, what did he do? DJs fault? But tell me where is golden Tate? What team? So no Barkley, Shepard in and out all season. And Slayton…..Slayton was best WR last year and this year he is out #4 or #5 option…..talent is needed to be good QB in this league, guy like Tom Brady maybe would have had 3-5 more wins……also maybe killed…...super bowl? Nope

I remain Hopefully but def could see this kid just missing it between the ears.

I ‘m giving DJ the season……highly doubt this season he matches his TOs in year one which was 23 as a rookie that 23 TOs is 6 more than Russell Wilson had in his 9th season

Last edited:
All these giants fans giving up on a QB who has less than 30 starts reminds me of the many many that wanted Eli gone after year 3.

Drew brees 3rd season 11 TDs 15 ints….4th season 27 TDs 7 Ints…..

Daniel can make the throws… we are.going to find out if he has the decision making skills and if in year 3 he can put points up……

I ‘ll take the same number of TOs as Russell Wilson had last year(17) if we can get to league avg far as points per game goes…..this was the main problem last year…..this year lot more talent and I hope better OLine play….

20-23 points tomorrow followed by 31 against falcons! Book it!

unimpressed.png

I enjoyed the Manning MNF telecast but the lack of crowd noise and them switching cameras constantly kind of took me out of the game. I'll give it another try next week but not sure I could watch it while my team is playing as you lose the energy of the stadium.
This is exactly what I was thinking. It was fun but no crowd noise took energy from the game.

Giants have the lowest scoring offense in the last three years, struggle to score over 20. They’re going against a great defense that looked decent against the Chargers.

Giants scored 7 in 59 minutes last week.

If you are talking about 2021, season is 1 game in.
If you’re talking about 2018 we were 16th in PPG at 23…..and defense is a lot better now than back then…sign me up for 23 a game right now for final 16….and a Russell Wilson like TOs(17) for the year….take that in a heart beat

And that season Barkley Pro bowl RB, Odell on way to 1200 yards before he got hurt, teams should score 23+ a game with THAT talent over a season…..think DJ, if these guys don’t all get hurt again, will finally get us to 3 TD+ a game, because of TALENT

Last edited:
Daniel Jones was clean 74% of his drop backs last week. That OL is bad but Jones is the real problem. If he was black, he’d be lucky to be a backup today with those dog **** numbers.

Year after year I’ve been begging for Jameis. They both have TO issues but Jameis puts up TDs, Jones doesn’t.

Sam Darnold and Jones have pretty much the same stats across the board EXCEPT +18 fumbles.

Go 0-17 and embarrass this bum *** owner. Should have cleaned house last year
Giants def ain’t signing a black qb to start

I enjoyed the Manning MNF telecast but the lack of crowd noise and them switching cameras constantly kind of took me out of the game. I'll give it another try next week but not sure I could watch it while my team is playing as you lose the energy of the stadium.
yeah, it felt like i was putting a podcast or show over the actual game

Giants def ain’t signing a black qb to start

Lol what does that even mean? You do realize they are the franchise that benched 2 time super bowl wining QB for a black QB? But they wouldn’t sign or draft one? Comical

Whats also comical so jones, its bad that less than 30 starts he is at 40 TOs in his YOUNG career with bad OLine play and Barkley out 90% of the games but Jameis good player? his last full season started in all 16 games and YES LESS than 40 TOs for the 16 games, but how many TOs did the great Jameis have? Just 35!, more TOs than TDs!!…..yea and you been begging for him since 2019? LOL ok. I got it young QB lets cut him done with him after season 2 and his 40 TOs in less than 30 games but Jameis we gotta get those 35 TOs in one full season of that ARM, yes, lets.

AND that 2019 bucs team more talent than DJ has ever played with…..think that bucs team also set mark with 6-7 Ints for TD….Jameis

Last edited:
Lol what does that even mean? You do realize they are the franchise that benched 2 time super bowl wining QB for a black QB? But they wouldn’t sign or draft one? Comical

Whats also comical so jones, its bad that less than 30 starts he is at 40 TOs in his YOUNG career with bad OLine play and Barkley out 90% of the games but Jameis good player? his last full season started in all 16 games and YES LESS than 40 TOs for the 16 games, but how many TOs did the great Jameis have? Just 35!, more TOs than TDs!!…..yea and you been begging for him since 2019? LOL ok. I got it young QB lets cut him done with him after season 2 and his 40 TOs in less than 30 games but Jameis we gotta get those 35 TOs in one full season of that ARM, yes, lets.

AND that 2019 bucs team more talent than DJ has ever played with…..think that bucs team also set mark with 6-7 Ints for TD….Jameis

Most QBs that put up his numbers are cut or traded after year two.

Most QBs that put up his numbers are cut or traded after year two.

Who ? JaMarcus Russell? Nope he last 3 seasons….less starts though
Brady Quinn ? He lasted 3 seasons.
Jake Locker? 4 seasons
Maybe you’re talking about Manziel or Haskins? Don’t think they got cut for football skill reasons….

Josh Rosen is only QB I can think of…..def the worst QB from that class and the very rare situation where the coach had the pull to get the guy he wanted from HS #1 and toss Rosen aside.

Oh and Tebow, got cut and replaced by Peyton manning

You may find me QB that I ‘m not thinking of….but you make it seem as if its unusual for a team to give a QB 3 seasons…..

THe scary stat for Daniel Jones is 40 TOs, buts only scare if he matches his rookie season AND doesn’t point up points

1 game into season

Peyton manning by the way in his first 32 games 47 TOs. Both turning over the ball 1.4x range per game…..no hes not going to be Peyton manning duh

Season 4 the great Peyton manning had 26 TDs 26 TOs, 4th season not 2nd. That’s 1.6 TOs per game in his 4th season….DJ first 20 something games 1.45 TOs per game

Kyle Murray gets prime Hopkins DJ gets washed up golden Tate for year 2…..

It’s 1 game into season……lets see where he is after 5-7 games…….he gets 2 TOs tonight the thing that sucks is no one really behind him….giants took that gamble and if it doesn’t pay off lot of heads will roll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom