2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not only this ESPN putting Perk the Perv on basically damn near all of their programming like he's Big Stephen A.

Meanwhile, they have a legit insightful analyst like Tim Legler hidden away in one of Bin Laden's caves and only bring him out for 1am SC with SVP.

Perk is a careerist. ESPN knows he’s going to draw people based off his antics plus the fact that he’s gone be loyal to the suits. He’s the perfect candidate for them to invest into :lol: :lol: :lol:

we talking one game or a career? i'm not even a CP fan but he's top 5 in assists all time. kinda the whole point of being a PG...

and by getting assists doesnt that mean they got the best shot possible?

Let me show you a quick way, on getting your team to historic offensive levels without having to rack up 10apg

Cp3 is an all time great PG. Steph is just better at it due to his 1 of 1 unique on and off ball skills.

There is no such thing as a “true pg”. The point of the game is to put your teammates in the best position to flourish. Steph and Magic Johnson are top 2 at that. And that’s for real.

Those assist PGs can’t move, screen or shoot or have the threat to shoot like Steph. And he’s every bit as good as a passer (8.5apg under mark jackson) as most of them. With the exception of Cp3.

...says who? :lol: where'd you get this theory from?

tf you mean says who? are PGs supposed to be grabbing 10 rebounds a game and blocking shots? no, they're supposed to set up the offense. and if they do that well, it typically leads to assists. kinda common sense no?

He's not too far behind Curry as a shooter as well.
25fb3768ba700f1d4c9d6556ed4107b443b1ddcb.gifv

I kinda understand the “pure point guard” thing, just in the sense that there are some “1s” that aren’t the primary initiators of offense for others on their teams. But Curry is a bad example and using assists as the metric is bad.

Don’t do this. Don’t sleep on Brodie making it sound like he’s on a steep decline. He willed them DC boys to the play in tourney after starting the season on a bad leg.

Great players learn to adjust for lack of consistent burst too. Look a Rondo. Mans got a reliable jumper now. Easy money if I’m betting on Russ to get one too.
If Russ adjusts his game to win more it’ll be the first time. BUT the potential for him to play calmer and be great is still there, like it has been for the last 10 years. Just needs to get some zen and lose that panic gene.

Kevin Love refuses to accept a buyout so he can be free to sign with a contender. And he wonders why no one has traded for his bum ***.

Love might be depressed but son ain’t stupid. He won’t make most of that money back with his recent antics. No way I’m giving back a cent.
Apparently they want him to give back $12-15MM. I don’t foresee him recouping that amount even if he plays a few more years so it’s a prudent move to play out his contract.

Before kobe started to be nicer. nick young told a story about how kobe cursed them out after a bad loss and told teammates who were wearing his shoes they don't deserve to wear them and made them take them off.

Kobe was always a mean *** teammate :lol:

He was pretty obsessive about emulating MJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom