2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not at all. Can’t stand AG. which is why I don’t know how Simmons gets to denver.

but Murray/shooter/shooter/Simmons/Jokic feels like it has a higher ceiling than that same configuration but with MPJ IMO

Those good nuggets needed another shot creator/scorer. Only if Ben didn’t have a coin purse
Unless a 3 team say Gordon/Bol etc goes to say Portland, CJ to Philly and -name redacted- to Denver

Gordon kinda fits with Portland, Bol is a good lotto ticket from when Dame request out a month later. If they can nab Morris too he helps with the ball handling

Unless a 3 team say Gordon/Bol etc goes to say Portland, CJ to Philly and -name redacted- to Denver

Gordon kinda fits with Portland, Bol is a good lotto ticket from when Dame request out a month later. If take can nap Morris too he helps with the ball handling
Folks just yesterday were questioning if dame and Ben would work. From that to Portland getting Gordon. Damb

Do you like the combo of AG/Ben? Seems kind of redundant.

It will create Havoc defensively but on offence, it depends on if Ben still thinks he's a PG. But for sure they will clog up the lane.

Healthy Denver team is actually the perfect situation for him though. Basically just has to be glue.

Gets paid like 3rd/4th option though, so good for him :lol:

I’ll give him a mini pass but he was mid after the first 3 games in Denver. I get hes a glue guy but he finessed off $100Ms after being super trash against Phoenix.

Ben thinking "Thank go I'm not the only one"

200w.gif

He fit in so well when he first got there. Getting that much of an extension was kinda a lot though
Nuggets team makes lots of sense with everyone healthy.

Murray and Joker as scoring/playmaker threats, MPJ spreading floor, AG doing jack of all trades stuff. 5th man can be Thrill for more scoring, Morris for another steady hand, Campazzo if you want to piss people off, or Jeff Green for more size. Can play that situationally.

This is a lot of what makes me lean towards sell high. Is he going to develop wiggle... will he be good enough at pull ups where it won’t matter

He seems like one of those high iq but chooses to be low iq guys too with his shot selection. Hopefully it’s the age
Hes a tough shot maker. Won’t ever develop the wiggle but he’s an elite shooter with a high release point plus he cuts and crashes the boards. He won’t ever be the lead guy cause he can’t create.

This is a lot of what makes me lean towards sell high. Is he going to develop wiggle... will he be good enough at pull ups where it won’t matter

He seems like one of those high iq but chooses to be low iq guys too with his shot selection. Hopefully it’s the age
He fills the perfect role for Denver.

Is trading him for Ben selling high? Do other teams out there think he can be THE guy? Can't imagine that.

Mans are listing their bumble heights.

Let them cook.
Nah, 5'11" and a half is my true doctor's office, medical records, no shoes height

When I played AAU, and went to basketball camps, I was 6'2", #bleedat. Sometimes I told them 6'3" if I was feeling like serving up an extra side of nonsense.

I remember playing at Five-Star, during the first-day scouting run to get drafted, playing against mans that were towering over me. When I would tell a coach my name, I would look over a few seconds later to peep their reaction when they found my camp enrollee info, and realized my deceit...
looking-at-papers-reading.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom