2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, 5'11" and a half is my true doctor's office, medical records, no shoes height

When I played AAU, and went to basketball camps, I was 6'2", #bleedat. Sometimes I told them 6'3" if I was feeling like serving up an extra side of nonsense.

I remember playing at Five-Star, during the first-day scouting run to get drafted, playing against mans that were towering over me. When I would tell a coach my name, I would look over a few seconds later to peep their reaction when they found my camp enrollee info, and realized my deceit...
looking-at-papers-reading.gif
Fam Ive known myself to be 6ft tall with a 6'7 wingspan my whole life. In 2018 when I moved to OKC I met a nubian princess off blackpeoplemeet who had previously played collage ball in Houston and some level of pro ball in Dallas. She was about 1.25 inches taller than me, nothing major, except that time she had the nerve to wear some wedge heels when we went to see Blackplanet and was like 8 inches taller than me looking my mamma or something, I don't even remember how it came up but she told me she was 6 feet tall and I was like nah boo, you're 6'2. She insisted, on every level, she's 6feets. I said well wait what about me. She told me I was 5'10. She's lucky my mamma raised me better than that. I never go to the Dr anyways but the few times I have, since 98 or so, they just ask and I tell them 6 even with a 6 foot 7 wingspan. Nobody ever protests or checks me until her. That might be why we didn't work out. I didn't even mind her being a little bit taller than me, but you';re not about to call me out my name. She also always insisted on driving anytime we went anywhere and I felt like we were going to die every time. hmmp, looks like she married the next gent. Good for her,

TLDR: I am 6feet tall with a 6 foot 7 wingspan, always have been

its a bunch of babble procrastinating to not do work story

Fam Ive known myself to be 6ft tall with a 6'7 wingspan my whole life. In 2018 when I moved to OKC I met a nubian princess off blackpeoplemeet who had previously played collage ball in Houston and some level of pro ball in Dallas. She was about 1.25 inches taller than me, nothing major, except that time she had the nerve to wear some wedge heels when we went to see Blackplanet and was like 8 inches taller than me looking my mamma or something, I don't even remember how it came up but she told me she was 6 feet tall and I was like nah boo, you're 6'2. She insisted, on every level, she's 6feets. I said well wait what about me. She told me I was 5'10. She's lucky my mamma raised me better than that. I never go to the Dr anyways but the few times I have, since 98 or so, they just ask and I tell them 6 even with a 6 foot 7 wingspan. Nobody ever protests or checks me until her. That might be why we didn't work out. I didn't even mind her being a little bit taller than me, but you';re not about to call me out my name. She also always insisted on driving anytime we went anywhere and I felt like we were going to die every time. hmmp, looks like she married the next gent. Good for her,

Minus whale change the SN to 6 Foot 7 lol

Right now…he can’t pass or defend. But he’s a hell of a rebounder, cutter, and all around scorer. And he’s a bucket.

19ppg & 7.5rpg on 54 FG% & 45 3FG% (66 TS%) on a healthy volume in 31mpg at age 21-22 is really damn good. Especially for his first real full season. His nba experience before last season was 8 games in the bubble and the bubble playoffs. Straight off injury. What he did last year was impressive for his first full year as a starter.

The stuff he isn’t good at right now, you can improve upon. Which is encouraging.

Can’t argue the production at all. It’s hard to tell if he’ll add the things you want from him since he cant dribble and is stiff. Feels like it’s a ceiling on him because his byke

deuce king deuce king kingfoamnyc kingfoamnyc

Minus whale change the SN to 6 Foot 7 lol
back in the day, a good 13 yrs ago you'd think you had a wide open layup and I wasn't gonna challenge than that **** would get smanged off the backboard. Outside of basketball, very little utility though. I guess I can reach far without having to move my whole body over there though. Yes I measured my own wingspan so maybe a +/- 1.5 inches on the measurement.

They might be right on the women driving thing because she could not drive. Had me in the passenger seat leaning back and holding on with both hands like I was on a roller coaster. She had just purchased a new Kia Soul, dk grey and was proud of it so I didn't mind. I was no less in a position of leadership because she was taller than me and drove sometimes and probably thought she could beat me in ball (because she cant/couldnt, trust). I don't know, my one regret is we didn't last long enough for me to actually play here in basketball.

back in the day, a good 13 yrs ago you'd think you had a wide open layup and I wasn't gonna challenge than that **** would get smanged off the backboard. Outside of basketball, very little utility though. I guess I can reach far without having to move my whole body over there though. Yes I measured my own wingspan so maybe a +/- 1.5 inches on the measurement.

They might be right on the women driving thing because she could not drive. Had me in the passenger seat leaning back and holding on with both hands like I was on a roller coaster. She had just purchased a new Kia Soul, dk grey and was proud of it so I didn't mind. I was no less in a position of leadership because she was taller than me and drove sometimes and probably thought she could beat me in ball (because she cant/couldnt, trust). I don't know, my one regret is we didn't last long enough for me to actually play here in basketball.
Lol multitasking sucks

but if talking to a chick taller than me the first date is always hooping lol

SAC ain't been a playoff team in almost 20 years and folks just been letting them slide.
Just shows you how irrelevant they are…need to shake some **** up…They like Orlando but it’s worse cuz it’s out west so less media coverage by default

I wanna see at least one NBA player push it to the limit and not play cause he won’t get vaxxed. It will bring lulz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom