2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m saying, yeah he may be “unpredictable” but he isn’t a scrub, he’s still Kyrie effing Irving, so I find it hard to believe dude has 0 trade value

It has nothing to do with him as a player, it has everything to do with his personality. If you're an NBA team how certain are you that Kyrie Irving will show up? 99% of NBA players, I think teams would be willing to call their bluff but Kyrie is a different type of dude. Also, how likely is it for a team to want to give up major assets for Kyrie? If you're Philly, are you trading Ben Simmons knowing that Tyree may or may not show up at all?

Lol it was a rhetorical question. I don’t know what else you’re even taking about. Some Fox News “facts” :lol:
All good dog, had to get something off my chest lol. I’m not anti vax but I just have a diff perspective, these past 6 yrs working in the healthcare field has tainted me

true, but kyrie the type of dude to sit out the playoffs because he thinks it’s what the native Americans would want him to do :lol:
I'm sorry. I try not to get into the inner life of these players (since it's private). But did he do a DNA test? Or does he have an affinity for American Indian culture? Or is he one of these mad Hoteps?

50-40-90 Club. Embiid would trade for Kyrie in a heart beat. And Harden and KD can play inside or outside with Ben.

Research now is just memes and clip on IG and tiktok.

I remember back when my college professors were practically begging us not to use wikipedia when it was relatively new.

Now they're probably practically begging these kids to use it instead of all the other garbage out there.
It was a rhetorical question. It’s been a year and a half. If you didn’t “research” yet you weren’t going to or just saying this to say you don’t want to. Again, nobody cares if they don’t want to, it’s the BS excuses and “facts” they present that gets them laughed at

I'm sorry. I try not to get into the inner life of these players (since it's private). But did he do a DNA test? Or does he have an affinity for American Indian culture? Or is he one of these mad Hoteps?

50-40-90 Club. Embiid would trade for Kyrie in a heart beat. And Harden and KD can play inside or outside with Ben.
I think his mom was part Native American.

It was a rhetorical question. It’s been a year and a half. If you didn’t “research” yet you weren’t going to or just saying this to say you don’t want to. Again, nobody cares if they don’t want to, it’s the BS excuses and “facts” they present that gets them laughed at

I know it was rhetorical, I was just piggybacking. We both know damn well no actual research is being done. Saying that just buys them time in hopes the media forgets for a little bit.

1632941403153.jpeg

This.
Didn't he threaten to get surgery to get out of Cleveland?
Then we saw how his time in Boston went.
Then he went MIA in Brooklyn.

I don't think his trade value is zero but I could see why teams wouldn't want to trade for him.

All of this is why I’m curious to see how things go when he’s a free agent in 2023. The talent and skill set should still be there.

But are front offices going to want to deal with all the extra stuff? Especially on the back end of a potential contract where the production might not justify all the baggage. Teams will tolerate all his theatrics now because he’s ultimately an elite player when on the court. But let his play decline and that patience is going to wear thin quick.

Kyrie's mom was a descendant of the Standing Rock Lakota tribe.

“On one hand, I have way more items listed under the pros column, like ‘keep job,’ ‘protect others,’ and ‘protect myself,’ but on the other, I have ‘freedom’ written in big red letters, circled, and underlined multiple times. I’m pretty torn between the two. Who would issue such a cruel ultimatum?”

How is this a 'cruel ultimatum'? The first option is obvious. I really hate how people think. This is beyond open minded or I need to do more research, this is just flat out sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom