2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh. In the surprise of 2021 I really like CLB but to each their own. He makes music I like so I don't mind that he keeps continuing to do it.

do you listen to the album cover or the music?

i haven't even listened yet but this is a dumb take
Album cover might entice me more or less depending on the rapper

IE Q - Oxymoron. Was always gonna listen but that cover one of the hardest covers.

Eh, the album cover is what it is purely for the engagement factor. It's not hard to make a good album cover, just put a pic of yourself wearing/doing something fly.

It's awful, I have replaced it, but I haven't seen people discuss an album cover this much in who knows how many years.

Eh, the album cover is what it is purely for the engagement factor. It's not hard to make a good album cover, just put a pic of yourself wearing/doing something fly.

It's awful, I have replaced it, but I haven't seen people discuss an album cover this much in who knows how many years.

There hasn't been a more lazy/cringe worthy album cover like this from an artist this big either.

It’s low effort. We just want better. It’s like -name redacted- FT shooting percentage

Even this is better
R-1491773-1550557303-7099.png.jpg

I’m trolling but still

It's up to King Kendrick to save this year rap wise. After hearing the intro, I knew CLB was going to be some mid. Aubrey just lazy at this point man.

I’m definitely washed these days when it comes to music consumption (too much podcasts, word to BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE ), but I just don’t really take any of it too seriously anymore and form strong opinions. Been listening to the album driving around this morning. Nothing particularly special, but doesn’t suck either.

Middy pack Drizzy.

agreed still better than Donda but Drake is always good for at least one club hit

Naw Donda way better. Drake tried too hard on the production, he just needs to keep it simpler. Laugh Now Cry Later woudve easily been the best song if he put it on the album. Simple beat, good flow, easy.

Considering the title and age we live in with emojis and what not I think the cover fits perfectly. What makes it so offputting?

Curious to know why you don't like CLB specifically. You usually have salient takes.

Along with his past 4-5 albums....It's fast food music. McDonalds to be specific. It's going to serve a billion and have top tier marketing, but it's **** food.

Drake has about 5-6 templates he recycles when making music. From the production to the content. 12 years later...It's just exhausting. It's a very cookie cutter approach and he just sounds extremely uninspired these days. He comes off as someone who really doesn't enjoy creating music at this stage...which would be totally understandable.

just knew Drake was gonna take over the thread today lol

#y’all have fun with this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom