2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL
because Texans are in denial. Plus you put Watson on that Rams offense with that defense and he finishes top 3 in the NFC every season he's there and those multiple firsts are pretty much guaranteed to be 26th+ picks both years.
Texans currently have no 1st or 2nd round picks tho

EmfitfiXMAIhV9R.jpg
on Watson now :lol:

And I thought lions would be lucky to get a 1st and that’s because there were multiple teams involved

but lawd 2 firsts, a 3rd AND goff

And I thought lions would be lucky to get a 1st and that’s because there were multiple teams involved

but lawd 2 firsts, a 3rd AND goff
You get a franchise QB and draft capital to move up in the draft or even trade for potential trade targets like OBJ, etc.

Especially when it was air that Stafford wasn’t coming back under any circumstances.

TBH I can’t help but think, why didn’t they go after DeShaun with a similar trade package

THIS is what I really wanted. But honestly I am not mad. Goff is at least serviceable, maybe a change of scenery will be good but can still draft a guy to groom behind him. This is actually pretty promising as a fan of the Lions to see them get this type of deal done with the new front office.

You get a franchise QB and draft capital to move up in the draft or even trade for potential trade targets like OBJ, etc.

Especially when it was air that Stafford wasn’t coming back under any circumstances.

lions won HUGE.. I mean I assume some restructuring will be done so lions eat most of goff’s contract but still

teams with cap space should be willing to take on bad deals for draft capital

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom