2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Les really dont give a **** about the first round

1612065019219.jpeg

whatever it takes.

Bro ... I was going to say **** Watson, but in actuality, those 2 future first aren't a #2 or # 23 and probably a top 10 the following year.

If the Texans are going to demand a butt load based on that ... neither the Jets nor the Dolphins should pursue. #3 and # 16 for Dolphines plus Tua and another 1st? **** that.

The first person out side of the Dolphins crew to finally talk any kind of sense.

This is why the Dolphins aren’t in this at all.

Lions got a hauuuul man. Great moves by them.

Stafford is overrated but considering where the Rams are I like the move. They’ve done well playing fast and loose with firsts.

McVay got so much to work with now as a QB. We'll see him return to being the coach he was talked about his first couple of years.

This isn't me being over excited about Stafford. I've been talking about him for a couple of years. Check the receipts. For some reason, I've been watching a ton of his games the past 2-3 years and just came to appreciate the hell out of him.

I no longer have to see Goff back there. You dont understand how great that feels.

3 year window. This isn't a move for the long term. The Rams have a 3 year window to make this happen. You have to do this when you have this defense. Dont waste it.

I dont know why he cant play 4-5 years at least.

Downside is he's been getting hurt the past two years but he definitely has 3-4 years of elite play still in him.

The NFC is up for grabs next year just like this year. No reason to say the Rams dont have a legitimate shot

FML

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom