2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't even blame him, that playoff life's gotta feel real nice after 7 years of missing out :lol:

Sounded like most of their guys wanna try to run it back

Wonder if they retain Godwin; he's set to hit FA. Or does he walk and they roll with Evans, AB, Tyler Johnson & Scotty Miller.

Definitely true for most players but feel like it's gotta be different motivation for the dudes that have been around for a while and are well established.

Think only AB was making more at the position the last time he got a new deal so I wouldn't knock him for looking at trying help them keep that core together a bit longer ahead of cashing out again.

I thought he was coming up on a new deal soon but he's not up until 2024.

I hope he does cash out because it's not guaranteed it'll haopen I get that he's high off a Super Bowl and it's his money

You gotta keep Shaq but idk if he's gonna come back with how much he'll be demanding.

Godwin is nice as hell but with AB, Scotty and Tyler Johnson there you can afford to lose him in FA.

I think several dudes will restructure. **** even Tom and try and keep the core back. This team got 1-2 more chips in em.

78502811-2A5B-4A6B-BAA7-6BF5750D1FDA.jpeg

My dude was stuck inside the legendary pictures logo.

Wonder if they retain Godwin; he's set to hit FA. Or does he walk and they roll with Evans, AB, Tyler Johnson & Scotty Miller.
I would. Thats a good enough group for TB. But then again, their window is 2 more years so why not splurge and go into cap hell once TB calls it quits

RW3 upset about seattle’s line? SF’s offensive line will have him at 400 sacks by halftime of week 1 next season.

Same as Watson “preferring the Jets” as if getting him wouldn’t require the Jets turning into the Texans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom