2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
KC only used 5 in protection on 48 of 52 dropbacks.

Thats coaching malpractice.

Stubborn or cockiness, or both.

Probably both. Just straight stupid coaching last night with that stat :lol: . You know your Oline is depleted and still wanna be stubborn and not adjust against a Dline like that.

Vita Vea demands 2-3 blockers alone. Let alone the rest of the dudes on the outside. TOO easy.

These WR's out of Cali stay pressed with unhealthy sodium levels man :lol:

Can't remember a rookie getting so many vets as upset as Winfield Jr

Quickly glanced at the tweet without seeing who wrote, thought for sure it was a Saints player.

Devante is a beast, but he need to go sit down somewhere with this nonsense.

Sounding like a NTer.

In 2007, Britt was sentenced to 23 months in prison in Pennsylvania for his role in a road-rage incident that included driving under the influence, possession of a controlled substance and the brandishing of a gun. He also pleaded guilty to DUI and drug possession in a separate incident. He served five months.

He worked for the Philadelphia Eagles then. He has been with the Chiefs since 2013, when his father became head coach. Even in the old boy network of the NFL coaching ranks, this employment – from prison to assistant coach – is extraordinary.

Get the Reids outta here

It's like Todd Bowles actually studied for the test whereas Reid and Bienemy just thought they'd show up and wing it. I know Reid had every reason to be distracted but damn, you could tell from the first quarter that O-Line wasn't gonna cut it. And what the hell was the defense's excuse? They did nothing right out there

Living dangerously all year long finally came back to haunt them like you said elpablo21 elpablo21 :lol:

I really thought they'd be able to pull off their usual magic in the 2nd half after making adjustments but TB looked more than ready for whatever they were.

Gotta be one of the most impressive coaching jobs I can remember recently managing to get passed 3 SB MVP led squads the way they did.

Arians, Bowles, Leftwich deserve all their flowers.

They scratched off a bit of that KC mystique that was building the last 2 years blowing out a squad most thought was unbeatable

Just saw a pic of baby girl in the hospital. :smh: |l

Hope she pulls through.

I like Andy Reid but **** him for enabling his garbage son.

He been doing this since the Eagles days, this not new.

Side note: That Ciara link good sir for the culture.

Living dangerously all year long finally came back to haunt them lime you said elpablo21 elpablo21 :lol:

I really thought they'd be able to pull off their usual magic in the 2nd half after making adjustments but TB looked more than ready for whatever they were.

Gotta be one of the most impressive coaching jobs I can remember recently managing to get passed 3 SB MVP led squads the way they did.

Arians, Bowles, Leftwich deserve all their flowers.

They scratched off a bit of that KC mystique that was building the last 2 years blowing out a squad most thought was unbeatable
I hate being right in this moment
1T8BQ7f.png

I mean it's his money but I'm getting what I can before the game of football depletes your body
Definitely true for most players but feel like it's gotta be different motivation for the dudes that have been around for a while and are well established. They probably have a few endorsements on top of everything at that point.

Think only AB was making more at the position the last time he got a new deal so I wouldn't knock him for looking at trying help them keep that core together a bit longer ahead of cashing out again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom