2021 NFL Off-Season Thread | Sam Darnold traded to the Panthers

Joined Dec 27, 2014
sorry, had to do it :rofl: :rofl:

Day 2 of the Post-Brady Era “misery” season according to some Boston radio talking heads. They’re soooo miserable they’re now quoting DAVE ****ING PORTNOY :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

They’re trying their HARDEST to sell the miserable life of not having TB12

DeadsetAce DeadsetAce
getback getback
@rolaholic
@nikekid6
@ggarvinxx3

D93E1276-C062-47E8-B182-A7978E9AF1B6.jpeg
I listened for a bit on my way home yesterday. They're pathetic. They really think they're rubbing it in. And in the same breath telling us that ratings for the SB were higher in Boston than in Tampa :lol:

Trying way too hard.

Joined May 31, 2004
I listened for a bit on my way home yesterday. They're pathetic. They really think they're rubbing it in. And in the same breath telling us that ratings for the SB were higher in Boston than in Tampa :lol:

Trying way too hard.
ESPECIALLY when they (except Zo) were on Bill's **** until mid November. especially that fat sack of **** Beetle who can go walk his *** into oncoming traffic on the Pike for all i care. dude was anti Brady for the first half of the year until the Bucs took off and Pats REALLY started struggling :lol:

dland24

Supporter
Joined Nov 18, 2007
RW3 upset about seattle’s line? SF’s offensive line will have him at 400 sacks by halftime of week 1 next season.
Our offensive line is better than Seattles. Jimmy and co just make them look worse than they are.

Joined May 31, 2004
I’m the one who started the Wentz getting traded talk?

Pretty sure that’s the eagles man.

You are out here talking like eagles fans haven’t been talking like this for the last 5 years

91D8FE14-C0DF-4C14-9C77-3CB4BF2151E6.jpeg

37125680-CDA7-4BE5-8B47-E1B13F55C32F.jpeg

74CF4B36-A608-4DD3-8678-F460E558180C.jpeg
you couldn't find an eagles fan post without the name Wentz in it a year and a half ago. and now they cringe at the sight of his name :lol:

Joined May 1, 2011
Super Bowl ratings were down. No shock since it wasn't a close game.

Shocking is ratings in Tampa were only up 6% YTY.

Really thought this was going to be a great hit for ratings this year.

F CBS

Bravo to the league for getting this season off with minimal hits. I didn't think it was possible.

Joined Nov 24, 2006
Super Bowl ratings were down. No shock since it wasn't a close game.

Shocking is ratings in Tampa were only up 6% YTY.

Really thought this was going to be a great hit for ratings this year.

F CBS

Bravo to the league for getting this season off with minimal hits. I didn't think it was possible.
Does that account for streaming services? It would be interesting to track how many TVs started with the game and then turned it to something else in the second half.

At least on paper this had all the makings of an all time great but it was mostly decided by halftime.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now