2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Carolina game did a 180 after that taunting flag. ****in hate when terrible flags impact the game like that.

chiefs will probably win but considering the Dolphins defense has been balling before this game they deserve some credit rather than it being fluky.
it's both. they have a great defense, but since tua has taken over, they've seen a positive variance in turnover AND special teams scores. for some Qbs and ST maybe you can account for it, but in general it's hard to do so and not worth of predictive value.

today, however, has been definitely fluky. and now we're starting to see the regression in the same exact game. 28-10

chiefs have dominated this game despite that dreadful 1q of 2 INTs and that 30 yard sack.

I told y'all to chill on overhyping KC and Mahomes.
ZWBA.gif

I say it all the time. The Chiefs M.O. is to start out slow, then all of a sudden Mahomes cracks open the can of spinach and turns into Popeye. They did it all through last year in the reg. season, playoffs, and Super Bowl. Spotting teams points and going on their own scoring runs is nothing new for the Chiefs

Wait Minshew is coming in. Why wasn’t he already in. There’s no reason to give Glennon a shot lol.

I say it all the time. The Chiefs M.O. is to start out slow, then all of a sudden Mahomes cracks open the can of spinach and turns into Popeye. They did it all through last year in the reg. season, playoffs, and Super Bowl. Spotting teams points and going on their own scoring runs is nothing new for the Chiefs

yeah they did. Even though I think they’ll repeat for the chip this is a recipe for one and done in the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom