2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it sounds ridiculous but I say Rodgers moves on next season, is his contract up?
Thru 24' but has an out after next year. Doubt he gets moved unless he forces it.

I'd say he makes one more run and then is probably leaving after next year

I think ppl are saying/thinking that with Rodgers because of their cap situation. Not sure if I was ESPN or the game broadcast, but they talked about the packers being about 30+ million over the cap next year and could lose a lot of guys in the off season.

I can see Rodgers still being so pissed they drafted a QB that he forces his way out to a team that he likes more.....the coach QB relationship seems to many never was solid....drafting a QB in first round? Yea I ‘m going to guess he wants them to live with that mistake while he is winning elsewhere.

Rodgers to Raiders

Did any of you watch his post game presser? Know anything about him?

I could easily see Rodgers taking his MVP and retiring.
I didn't really get the retirement vibe from his ambiguous comments about the future tbh.

Moreso got the feel that he'd be open to looking at his options this offseason, whether that's in GB or elsewhere.

Can't see him ever going out on a home L like that

1611582040588.jpeg

Duce gone be a coach within the next 2-3 years anyway

wish he ended up in a better situation as the OC

i get moving on was the best for him, but since we hired a HC with experience with QBs and WRs having duce at OC would have been great

but with Campbell and Lynn, don’t got a ton of faith in that offense.. lions fired him, but Caldwell as QB coach/passing game coordinator with duce at OC woulda been a good look

This may sound crazy but I have more hope in the Lions now than anytime since 2011.

I knew Patricia was a disaster when not one New England coach came with him to Detroit. Man worked in that building for over a decade and no one said "yeah bro I'll work for you"

Folks are laughing at the Dan Campbell hire but good coaches who had other options are running to Detroit with Stafford on his way out the door.

This may sound crazy but I have more hope in the Lions now than anytime since 2011.

I knew Patricia was a disaster when not one New England coach came with him to Detroit. Man worked in that building for over a decade and no one said "yeah bro I'll work for you"

Folks are laughing at the Dan Campbell hire but good coaches who had other options are running to Detroit with Stafford on his way out the door.
I was just about to say this. Dan Campbell has hired experienced coaches around him, something the Lions have lacked. Stafford & Golladay leaving will hurt but the team with the other young pieces are interesting.

Last edited:

I hope it works.. but I looked at Campbell as a CEO type head coach and that can work but then it’s on your coordinators (look at ravens)

and I looked at duce like us hiring a CEO guy if we hired him as HC.. and Lynn also was RBs coach before being OC for a year with the bills then HC

caldwell would have been a good look because of his work with QBs and WRs, but y’all obviously fired him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom