2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno man, Mahomes plays in the worst market humanly possible and he seems to do fine, but Dak isn’t Mahomes so you may be right. Watson seems to do pretty well too but Houston is a big *** market.

Mahomes is an MVP and SB winner.

I don't see much of Watson nationally, tbh. Maybe in Texas, but why Dak, if not because he's a Dallas Cowboys quarterback?

Then again, Dak has been called out by the black delegation for his whiteness just like Russ and Mahomes, so maybe he fits that mold.

all I know is baker’s agent deserves a raise

but does dak even still have dannon and/or Campbell’s soup?

I'm being facetious, but I don't see Lamar or Watson with high profile endorsements. Only black QBs that do are Mahomes and Russ and both have rings.

Maybe Russ is more just local though...idk.
I feel like Russ' biggest national endorsements are from local companies so I have no clue if he is seen outside of here :lol: I mean they still count though

I agree today's world is different with who companies can choose as endorsers, but I assure you the Dallas Cowboy factor works about as much as it always has and that is for one giant reason: these companies know the media talks about Dallas 24/7, 365 and no other team gets even half their annual treatment. That adds up, for everyone.

Jerry is shadow commish, no need in wondering why his players get the endorsements over Lamar, etc. It’s how it’s always worked. Witten from the roster into the MNF booth without experience. On and on. THE POWER OF JER.

I agree today's world is different with who companies can choose as endorsers, but I assure you the Dallas Cowboy factor works about as much as it always has and that is for one giant reason: these companies know the media talks about Dallas 24/7, 365 and no other team gets even half their annual treatment. That adds up, for everyone.

baker, Rodgers and mahomes got the most commercials going of current QBs

when romo was with the cowboys, I only remember starter.. now he got corona

Jerry is shadow commish, no need in wondering why his players get the endorsements over Lamar, etc. It’s how it’s always worked. Witten from the roster into the MNF booth without experience. On and on. THE POWER OF JER.

they get tv jobs.. but do they really get more endorsements over others?

cam had to do something to open the dannon spot.. then he got the Campbell’s soup spot which mcnabb had.. don’t know if he even has those anymore, but he got that mattress commercial going

baker, Rodgers and mahomes got the most commercials going of current QBs

when romo was with the cowboys, I only remember starter.. now he got corona
I'm with you. And Dallas right now doesn't exactly have a lot of stars for options, so things do have to play out. I'm just saying it's a big factor internally, and that shouldn't be a shock.

Some NFL players are going to get the bread just on performance alone, you can't stop the Mahomes or Rodgers or Brady train obviously - but if these companies do their homework they know the NFL ultimately is about the Dallas Cowboys first, and everyone else behind and that includes their TV partners and the games they play to make the Boys brand stay lead dog.

Dak Prescott BTW has 11 endorsements.

Anyone watch the Al Davis vs the NFL 30 for 30 yet? I started watching a bit last night and the use of deep fakes for Al Davis and Pete Rozelle was strange and they even had someone do voice overs for them.

I'm with you. And Dallas right now doesn't exactly have a lot of stars for options, so things do have to play out. I'm just saying it's a big factor internally, and that shouldn't be a shock.

Some NFL players are going to get the bread just on performance alone, you can't stop the Mahomes or Rodgers or Brady train obviously - but if these companies do their homework they know the NFL ultimately is about the Dallas Cowboys first, and everyone else behind and that includes their TV partners and the games they play to make the Boys brand stay lead dog.

Dak Prescott BTW has 11 endorsements.

i mean you can just look at the article you posted, that dannon deal happened because of cam screwing up

but I’d argue hiring baker’s agent whoever that is, is the biggest thing ome could do as an NFL QB

cause this the browns first winning season in however long

Colts seem like the best fit for Wentz.

See if Reich can resurrect his career.

for wentz, the colts and the eagles i could see him going to the colts making sense

colts got a ton of cap space and coaches familiar with dude.. and obviously a QB need

for the eagles, colts might value him more than others teams.. and they're in the AFC

for wentz he goes to coaches he's familiar with and a less stressful market

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom