2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea you got 3 years of game tape, if dude got a medical issue go deal with that

only question should be medical reports and seeing if any skeletons pop up

but all 3 of the other guys don’t exactly have a ton of tape to go look at.. unlike Lawrence

and ain’t like dude got any size concerns like kyler who I still can’t believe is 5’10

Lance probably got the most to room to jump since he didn't play at all last year.

I need to watch tape of him myself

Lance probably got the most to room to jump since he didn't play at all last year.

I need to watch tape of him myself

I mean all them could easily be the 2nd guy and it’s in all of their interests to work out

fields might run sub 4.5.. lance has solid size and is athletic.. and Wilson probably got the strongest arm

but with how weak 2022 QBs looking I assuming all 4 end up top 5.. plus with how many teams are rumored to be in on the QBs that have been made available

Yeah it's all really fluid. I honestly wonder if a 5th guy squeezes on the back end like Mac. He was higher on (some) boards than I thought he would be

Yeah it's all really fluid. I honestly wonder if a 5th guy squeezes on the back end like Mac. He was higher on (some) boards than I thought he would be

supposedly teams think he’s solid be just can’t drive the ball downfield.. so they’re looking at him in rounds 2 or 3

but all it takes is 1 team

supposedly teams think he’s solid be just can’t drive the ball downfield.. so they’re looking at him in rounds 2 or 3

but all it takes is 1 team

Tua can't drive the ball downfield either and he went #1. Interested to see how it all plays out.

Tua can't drive the ball downfield either and he went #1. Interested to see how it all plays out.

man, tua gotta be scaring teams AND the dolphins a bit.. Cause I swear thought his arm was better than what he showed

maybe it’s the below the waist injuries

images

man, tua gotta be scaring teams AND the dolphins a bit.. Cause I swear thought his arm was better than what he showed

His arm is adequate, but below average compared to NFL top tier caliber....he excelled at all the other stuff...anticipation, accuracy, moving DBs with his eyes, resetting the pocket, etc....but the margin for error for that type is so slim...not to mention he can't stay on the field.

Scary indeed...

His arm is adequate, but below average compared to NFL top tier caliber....he excelled at all the other stuff...anticipation, accuracy, moving DBs with his eyes, resetting the pocket, etc....but the margin for error for that type is so slim...not to mention he can't stay on the field.

Scary indeed...

I was expecting dude to be a left handed deshaun.. but tua ain’t got no where near deshaun’s arm strength and that was the knock on him a bit coming out

I was expecting hurts to show some of the concerns tua did

Tua went 5, Burrow went 1.

He can’t what? (Throws from the 1 to roughly the Dolphins own 55) Grant can’t catch, no one else to blow the top off, Chan Gailey, but you guys are just making stuff up at this point. Continue with your narrative.

Tua went 5, Burrow went 1.

He can’t what?

Nice toss...

Difference is that Tua's game isn't slinging. Burrow does it with ease in the course of an offense designed to do so. Tua ain't that. He's more methodical, efficient underneath and in the middle...spots need to be picked to go downfield.

Clearest example is when he was benched for Fitz in a crucial moment. Difference in game was evident. Tua is limited.

Burrow has more bang from his arm...He can let routes fully develop and throw 15 yards out without timing it to hit based on the propel of his 5/7-yard drop.

Like I said, Tua is great at a lot of things, but his arm limits the margin of error.

Nice toss...

Difference is that Tua's game isn't slinging. Burrow does it with ease in the course of an offense designed to do so. Tua ain't that. He's more methodical, efficient underneath and in the middle...spots need to be picked to go downfield.

Clearest example is when he was benched for Fitz in a crucial moment. Difference in game was evident. Tua is limited.

Burrow has more bang from his arm...He can let routes fully develop and throw 15 yards out without timing it to hit based on the propel of his 5/7-yard drop.

Like I said, Tua is great at a lot of things, but his arm limits the margin of error.

You assessment is an ok one for the most part.

However that wasn’t your statement, which was corrected fairly easy. In time of chaos dating back to Bama we’ve also seen him scamrble/step up/maneuver to create multiple down field big plays. Which further addresses the statement I responded to.

that clip isn’t addressing my concern.. outside of current drew brees, that pass isn’t that hard

it’s like with lamar, you gotta look when dude is asked to throw an out route.. or throw a deep pass he can’t rainbow it.. or throw downfield in not great weather

just gotta look at those old QB throwing competitions and you had Jeff Garcia getting 60 yards

like even Pennington could get 50+ in right circumstances

Tua seemed to be held back by his own confidence and probably how the staff assessed the scheme with him starting. Arm talent or not they gotta let him loose next year and maybe his bigger strengths will shine better going forward

Tua seemed to be held back by his own confidence and probably how the staff assessed the scheme with him starting. Arm talent or not they gotta let him loose next year and maybe his bigger strengths will shine better going forward

aint the end of the world.. I mean you got top 10 all time guys who didn’t have guns

but they gotta get the right OC for him.. same as lamar, who needs someone desperately who can work on that passing game

like Doug would be a great look for Baltimore if he was willing to do it.. then being in a TE or 2 to go with Andrews then you can run and pass out of a ton of 12 or 13.. then get another fast WR that can open underneath lanes for dumpoffs to TEs or RBs or lamar run

but a San Fran coach would be a good look for Miami

aint the end of the world.. I mean you got top 10 all time guys who didn’t have guns

but they gotta get the right OC for him.. same as lamar, who needs someone desperately who can work on that passing game

like Doug would be a great look for Baltimore if he was willing to do it.. then being in a TE or 2 to go with Andrews then you can run and pass out of a ton of 12 or 13.. then get another fast WR that can open underneath lanes for dumpoffs to TEs or RBs or lamar run

but a San Fran coach would be a good look for Miami
Lamar was at least one step ahead. That staff said **** it and let him loose early and it worked (towards an MVP) but he's in the stage where he has a chance to expand on top of that to another level

Tua isn't even at that point yet

But yeah right OC/staff makes all the difference.

Lamar was at least one step ahead. That staff said **** it and let him loose early and it worked (towards an MVP) but he's in the stage where he has a chance to expand on top of that to another level

Tua isn't even at that point yet

But yeah right OC/staff makes all the difference.

everyone focuses on the WRs with baltimore.. when it should be what those WRs were asked to do on top of moving Hayden hurst

roman just needs someone who’s good with the passing game and then give lamar another recieving/blocking option

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom