2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
in all seriousness, i'd be down. bill finally stacked the team with the balance and weapons Fraud needs to win
Oh now Bill would get the credit
QbadP.png

Just as I was in favor of Atlanta taking Pitts, I would be THRILLED if Dallas traded up for him. (If Atl doesn't take him)

Dak, Zeke, Coop, Lamb, Pitts, Gallup, Pollard, turf.......they would play every game 57-53. :lol:

Definitely not. You ain't seen the roster last year? :lol:

I just meant with Tom Brady immediately winning the super bowl on a different team the year after he left and the Patriots panic overpaying players in free agency trying to re-create magic from 2010.

I just meant with Tom Brady immediately winning the super bowl on a different team the year after he left and the Patriots panic overpaying players in free agency trying to re-create magic from 2010.

What happened in 2010? Didn't they lose to the Jets in the divisional?

Meant when they had two tight ends before one went off the deep end and killed a bunch of people

I think they did that because their current QB can't throw more than like 20 yards.

As far as who's more important, Brady or Belichick it's sort of hard to decide at this point when one joined a loaded squad and the other had a QB with a bum shoulder, COVID, and a team full of opt outs and/or injuries and a terrible offense. If Belichick can't make it happen with a decent team then I'd give the nod to Tom.

Agree to disagree. A one year sample size with conflicting variables ain't enough for me. I'm a patient man though.

Its not really a one year sample size though. He is 67-64 without brady as his QB and won zero superbowls. I think its safe to draft a conclusion after 9 years of not having him either on his team or hurt.

You can't really give bill a pass for not having talent on that team either because he is directly responsible for that and has been horrible at drafting people for years.

At some point this is directly his fault too, right?

Capture.JPG

Last edited:
Its not really a one year sample size though. He is 67-64 without brady as his QB and won zero superbowls. I think its safe to draft a conclusion after 9 years of not having him either on his team or hurt.

That was a LONG time ago. I think he's become a better coach since 1995. I'm willing to give him a another chance a redemption with a competent team, since that's pretty much all Brady has ever had.

You can't really give bill a pass for not having talent on that team either because he is directly responsible for that and has been horrible at drafting people for years.

At some point this is directly his fault too, right?

Capture.JPG

Never gave him a pass for his GM and drafting skills though. Kinda moving the goalposts on that one.

I'm critical of him for that too.

Just talking about producing with what they have. I'm gonna wait until I make my final decision.

does this dudes lawyer have to talk? maybe it's out of context but all the statements I see so questionable.

i still think he's a great coach, great motivator. but his eye for talent in today's NFL has fallen off HARD in the last 10 years. he's still stuck drafting the all heart, unathletic, and versatile guys that have been exposed by the freak show athletes other teams are and have been drafting for a few years now. Brady covered a lot of that up and now without Brady, you're seeing he's forced to go out and spend on proven players. i pray he starts relying on the scouting instead of his relationships with college coaches. need to add some freakish talent and raw ability to the roster

Never gave him a pass for his GM and drafting skills though. Kinda moving the goalposts on that one.

I'm critical of him for that too.

Just talking about producing with what they have. I'm gonna wait until I make my final decision.

I mean him producing with what he had is pretty much a direct response to what he has done as a GM, no? Like who were they missing that really is going to make an overall impact on a bunch of wins due to opt outs that they are getting back? Hightower and Cannon maybe? Are Matt Lacossee, Brandon Bolden, and Marquise Lee even going to make the team? Just seems like a built in excuse for a guy whose team has been depleted for years but bandaided over by a HOF QB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom