2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean to be fair to all of em, I’d be watching to see how these dudes avoid hits

cause fields got size and still got lit the f up

and Lawrence should fill out but dude 6’5 213

alex smith was like 6’4” 215 at his weigh in. Lawrence should get to 220 soon. Jared Goff was also like 6’4” 216 at his weigh in

alex smith was like 6’4” 215 at his weigh in. Lawrence should get to 220 soon. Jared Goff was also like 6’4” 216 at his weigh in

my thing is with guys who do run, you gotta be able to avoid hits

even if you got the size, all it takes is a LB or safety catching you at the right angle.. as we saw with fields

but Lawrence should be able to carry extra weight without it messing with his throwing motion.. but herbert got dude by like 20 lbs, just for a point of reference

Trevor Lawrence better not run, period. Throw the ball away at all costs. That frame can’t handle the slightest of hits in year 1.

This kid is gonna be a superstar.

Some of these throws/ball placement are incredible

Even under pressure

He already knows where to put the ball where only his receiver can get it in tight coverage

And the ability to throw the ball where the receiver is gonna definitely get some YAC

Not gonna trash Darnold but he showed zero of these traits in three years

Madness

nIO6hzB.gif

kingfoamnyc kingfoamnyc Shoulda kept the gawd Flacco tbh....But Fields really totally out the running?
ESPN talking about him as if he's not just as talented or even better than Wilson or Lawrence did him in.

That media propoganda **** McShay and Kiper and others be doing is real

Jets don't have enough balls as an organization to "reach" and take the black QB who's been talked about being selected all the way down to 11 at 2

ESPN talking about him as if he's not just as talented or even better than Wilson or Lawrence did him in.

That media propoganda **** McShay and Kiper and others be doing is real

Jets don't have enough balls as an organization to "reach" and take the black QB who's been talked about being selected all the way down to 11 at 2
You gon be trying trade that BYU dude by week 9 , I already see it :lol: ...Fields fit the modern QB’s that’s having success in the league from jump but yo supposed to be dropping, that’s funny 4real

You gon be trying trade that BYU dude by week 9 , I already see it :lol: ...Fields fit the modern QB’s that’s having success in the league from jump but yo supposed to be dropping, that’s funny 4real
I don't see bust with Wilson but I definitely think Fields will be better.

Think he's honestly gonna be the best QB in this draft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom