2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, not sorry if his knee gets blown.

White media dude after white media dude bendin over backwards to praise the douche for "chasin his dream" or all their other BS narratives.

It's a joke. A flat out joke.

There are ACTUAL NFL tight ends that they can sign, they rather snag the failed Minor league baseball player, after he failed as an SEC analyst, after he failed as a QB. "Give him a chance......"

But every single minority athlete that pimps a home run or celebrates a bucket a lil too much and those same media folk sharpen their pitchforks.

Y'all see this Alabama recruit?
Kendrick Blackshire, 17, 6'2 245

cjvcaooioxsqyssvhnrg.jpeg
D_-pjJ8WsAUp_h6.jpg

I guess they just gonna start building kids like Myles Garrett from here on out.

He from the town. Seen him in person a couple times. Dude is HUUUUUUGE. Pause.
Even as a freshman he was towering over grown men.

People are really gonna be upset when Tebow gets in a game as the emergency QB in week 10

ESPN saying Adams "may potentially consider leaving" as the description for Devante's quote :lol:

"May potentially" :lol:

Sorry, not sorry if his knee gets blown.

White media dude after white media dude bendin over backwards to praise the douche for "chasin his dream" or all their other BS narratives.

It's a joke. A flat out joke.

There are ACTUAL NFL tight ends that they can sign, they rather snag the failed Minor league baseball player, after he failed as an SEC analyst, after he failed as a QB. "Give him a chance......"

But every single minority athlete that pimps a home run or celebrates a bucket a lil too much and those same media folk sharpen their pitchforks.
“Kaep’s not good enough”

I’m not really sure what free agent Tim Tebow is blocking from getting a chance. The tight end landscape is a ****ing wasteland which is why you see a lot of teams trying to convert big receivers like Hakeem Butler or failed QBs like Logan Thomas to play the position. I’m no Tebow truther but I’d much rather see if he can provide some versatility at the position versus signing one of these washed up *** dudes

35CC76B6-42BF-4CC6-BB33-97DC42A6C0A3.jpeg

If he were signed to play QB I’d agree with that narrative, but the dude is just doing something he should have done 10 years ago and probably would have had a much better career doing so. But god damn it Tim Tebow is keeping the Broncos 4th string tight end from getting a roster spot!

If he can serve as a Taysom Hill type player he will certainly have more value than any of those free agents.

i cant believe anyone thinks that tebow is being brought in for anything other than a locker room presence

regardless of what the media or any of us think about tim you have to remember this is the same guy that urban meyer moved 3 doors down from.

he likes tebow as a leader and he probably sees a young team who can benefit from a guy who might lack talent but not work ethic

tebow is charlie conway.

I can’t stand crying over this isn’t fair that isn’t fair... NOTHING in life is fair, why would sports be fair?

I can’t stand crying over this isn’t fair that isn’t fair... NOTHING in life is fair, why would sports be fair?

Yeah I mean Urban Meyer calls the shots over there now. He could give a roster spot to Chris Leak if he wanted to

Wasn't Tebow the locker room presence for Chico and nem in Florida?

I loved Tebow in college but this is a joke. Can't wait to see a black QB get all these opportunities after failing over and over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom