2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cancel the damn season man.

tenor.gif

Dude is what 23?

Give him some time to mature.

sorry bruh... but at EVERY LEVEL, even pop warner. When you’re losing. You never laugh or celebrate, even if you make a big play. Back to the sideline, or huddle and on to the next. Unwritten rules are sort of foggy nowadays but, that’s always been how it goes.

Every week you see players on the sideline laughing and talking while down multiple TDs. I’m not buying that’s what happened.

Trading your 15th overall pick and he hasn’t started a full season is ****in crazy.

yeah, I see dudes laughing all the time when getting worked as a team

There's more to this. Crazy to not even have him in the building. He must have went off on someone

Head coach going on record against his players.. good luck to that man

"I'm fully prepared to react and improvise, no matter what happens," Broncos head coach Vic Fangio said Sunday, despite his players' complaints. "And in a weird way, I'm kinda happy to see some of this stuff happen. Because you see who the whiners are, who the *****ers are, and who can't handle adversity. And I'm gonna try hard that the Denver Broncos don't fall into any of those categories.''

Head coach going on record against his players.. good luck to that man

"I'm fully prepared to react and improvise, no matter what happens," Broncos head coach Vic Fangio said Sunday, despite his players' complaints. "And in a weird way, I'm kinda happy to see some of this stuff happen. Because you see who the whiners are, who the *****ers are, and who can't handle adversity. And I'm gonna try hard that the Denver Broncos don't fall into any of those categories.''
Didn't he say some funny style **** in the offseason?

Didn't he say some funny style **** in the offseason?
An old white from Dunmore, PA speaking on race and racism... what could go wrong

"I think our problems in the NFL along those lines are minimal," Fangio said on Tuesday. "We’re a league of meritocracy. You earn what you get, you get what you earn. I don’t see racism at all in the NFL. I don’t see discrimination in the NFL. We live in a great atmosphere. Like I alluded to earlier, we’re lucky. We all live together joined as one for one common goal, and we all intermingle and mix tremendously. If society reflected an NFL team, we’d all be great.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom