2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cam lacks the decision making Brady has. both pre and post snap...it's not there. it's simple. it's why the offense sucks

F15BA9F5-3148-4DBE-9048-7C40F9C42966.jpeg

These dudes are making me jealous of having Scottie Miller :lol: :smh:

Edelmaning better than Edelman has in a while
Dont matter who’s at WR for the Bucs. We ain’t gettin no damn pressure, even slow *** Gronk runnin across the field and Brady still in the pocket chillin :lol: :smh:

:lol:

4-8, 30 yards, 2 INTs....seems legit.

He's only passed for over 200 yards once this season....against the worst defense in the NFL.

His post was stupid. Considering the fact that he's put up the best accuracy numbers of his career so far while playing on the pats.

Didn't say anything about this game. He's looked like **** so far.

Not sure what his yardage total has to do with accuracy either.

Full of **** and excuses...you just wrong. Come back later with a new argument you hear at the hot take breakfast table.

Are you a redneck that doesn’t believe in Covid? I have no clue how those are excuses unless you think Covid is a hoax.

But hey, Tampa doesn’t beat GB without Brady. He was huge that game. Brady has been an average QB, not terrible but not great.

DeadsetAce DeadsetAce **** you and the Patriots.

Not sure what his yardage total has to do with accuracy either.

It's quite simple if you watch the games. He's dinking and dunking and not throwing it down field. Those are obviously higher percentage passing plays. You can make stats say what you want for the most part, but without context, their useless.

Agholor stay open
Cam has completed 68% of his passes so far this season. The best accuracy percentage of his career.

I really don't even know what y'all talk about half the time. Just be talking.

yeah, dinking and dunking? He’s missed on a TON of passes. How much do you want to bet, at seasons end, he’ll be under 60%?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom