2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
woulda thought an old White dude would have learned from don imus

Old white dudes learning from the past and holding themselves accountable???
560EC606-4D59-4D93-86A4-F2E405F1DCF5.gif

Especially Black women.

This is another example of society oversexualing a black woman. She can't put on a good fit that she looks cute in without looking like a ”stripper” huh?

it’s sad that after the last 30 years of politics in America, but especially the most recent results in Alabama and Atlanta, you still have to explain the power black people have especially black women.. even amongst democrats

gotta give it to Doug Jones for celebrating the primary group that got him in.. and we know what Brian kemp had to resort to

Wouldn’t be surprised if they were. Something is off in Cleveland. That much talent and they look terrible. Cleveland should call Eli, he would do work with that roster.

Mike is a MAGA boy
B7A5DAD2-C8A9-4717-B1BA-B8758C083750.jpeg

i just need the bills to keep that same fumbling energy they had last game. i need atleast 3 against the dolphins

i heard Pats are looking to trade Gilmore....swap for Odell? :nerd:

ftr...i am against trading Gill

That's pretty wild considering the production he had.

No clue why the Pats would trade Gillmore but they always make those premature roster moves that make your scratch your head and it ends up being the right move so we'll see what happens :lol:

Odell and Cam in NE would be ****ing hilarious and entertaining

I could see them trading for Odell. Not at the expense of Gilmore though. Still have him for 3 more years at pretty team friendly rate, considering his talent and success in NE.

yeah i dunno why hoodie would do it. unless there is some **** brewing...

i mean i could see if dude was blowing the whole thing up, but not sure what happened sunday that would trigger that.. and i'm trying think what yall could get for gilmore since he's not as young as adams or ramsey who both went for multiple 1sts and change, but he's still only 29 (going be 30 in a few days)

he's better than slay, but slay went for a 3rd (who's going be 30 in january)

Eagles need a QB more than a CB

eagles havent lost to the giants since the 1st game vs em of that QB's rookie year

but then again, no matter who we have back there last 20 years has gotten us to 29-11 vs yall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom