2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
so the NFL not doing fines anymore? I seen Jags and Packers players celebrating with fans this past weekend.

im perfectly fine with trash matchups on thanksgiving and i hate when my team plays. if i need to take a food coma nap, im cool missing the lions or cowboys getting their backs blown out on thanksgiving :lol:

20201125_091732.jpg

i mean, he's right. but between BA and Brady, someone needs to budge. BA wants the long passing game which Brady (i think) is open to since he signed there. but at the same time, Brady clearly doesn't want to stand in there and get hit, so if that line is leaking, he's gonna throw it out quick. i think it's clear he doesn't want to get rocked...he's throwing it out quick (too quick at times) and it's ****ing his mechanics up when he's bailing out on or throwing off one foot for these big throws. so either Brady needs to decide to start taking hits like Russ (unlikely) or BA & Leftwich needs to use the short and intermediate passing game.

we started seeing it two years ago in NE. Brady clearly wasn't going to take big hits waiting for our C grade receivers to get open and was quick to just dump it off for the easy 5 yards or ground it. and that was doing the same thing with throwing off his mechanics as he'd sort of fade away while throwing deep or bail out on throws.

A+ assessment.

Btw im glad Fournette is being exposed today as soft and how he keeps tip toeing at the line of scrimmage and scared to hit holes because he doesnt want to get injured :lol:. **** so bad they got Trent Richardson trending in comparison to Fournette

Thank goodness the NFL didn't do this. Its a nightmare to do for TV advertising sales. And the fans who purchased tickets might have issues. Might have made sense if there were no fans

Personally, I'm thrilled the NFL didn't move any games to the prime time slot. I'm already in 4 day weekend mode and dont want to scrambling moving ad schedules around.

I was just looking forward to Big Ben and maybe Juju-Smith having their turkey after the game...

But damn I really wanted an evening game tomorrow after a late nap.

Ravens being irresponsible outside of the facility. No excuse to catch COVID during the season.

If I were in the NFL, I would stay away from everyone I knew for the entire season. Wife, kids, girlfriend, it doesn’t matter. These players are weak.

They didn’t do anything to the Titans who were blatantly reckless so no one should expect other teams to face any consequences. The NFL had the perfect time to truly stand up for something and they folded like silk panties.

I don’t care about the consequences. I just think these players are stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom