2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, for some weird reason, I find myself rooting for him as well lol
Yea he's put up great numbers season after season but never for a contending squad.

That Megatron All The Smoke episode recently really made me want to see guys like him get a chance to compete for a chip eventually cause it was sad hearing how soul crushing it was for CJ doing his job at the highest level possible yearly only to go home early at the end of the season just about each time. No shock he decided to hang them up by 30 even though he wasn't hurt.

At a certain point in your career you've made a good amount of money, I'd want to play in important games on big stages that make it feel worth it instead of perennial losing teams.

Big reason I don't hate on guys ring chasing towards the end. Hope someone like SF takes a look at him in the offseason

Yea he's put up great numbers season after season but never for a contending squad.

That Megatron All The Smoke episode recently really made me want to see guys like him get a chance to compete for a chip eventually cause it was sad hearing how soul crushing it was for CJ doing his job at the highest level possible yearly only to go home early at the end of the season just about each time. No shock he decided to hang them up by 30 even though he wasn't hurt.

At a certain point in your career you've made a good amount of money, I'd want to play in important games on big stages that make it feel worth it instead of perennial losing teams.

Big reason I don't hate on guys ring chasing towards the end. Hope someone like SF takes a look at him in the offseason

he would be a good look in tampa

There’s few traditions that we carry on in S&T, outside of DSA and his annual “pick em” & “ATS”.

Where’s RyGuy45 RyGuy45 ???
What happened to the annual Turkey of the year award?!?!?
Word, can't remember whether 45 won it again last year or someone else :lol:

Gotta be BOB or the Rays manager for this year.

**** at this rate the NFC Least as a whole wouldn't be a bad pick either :lol:

So happy to see Aldon Smith being back to where everyone thought he'd be at right now, man had monster HOF type talent early on. Glad he seems to have gotten things on track and back in control of his life again :pimp: :pimp:

Really rooting for him and his continued redemption.

Respect to Jay Glazer too with his foundation helping out a lot of these guys who fall by the wayside on way or another and trying to get them back on track. Seems like a real stand up dude off camera

So happy to see Aldon Smith being back to where everyone thought he'd be at right now, man had monster HOF type talent early on. Glad he seems to have gotten things on track and back in control of his life again :pimp: :pimp:

Really rooting for him.

Respect to Jay Glazer too with his foundation helping out a lot of these guys who fall by the wayside and trying to get them back on track. Seems like a real stand up dude
I use to be upset with him, but it was clear that he had some real demons and a sickness he had to beat.

I’m proud that he was a Niner.

Him and Justin Smith on the same side was a cheat code.

Because we have never seen QB talent wasted in such a way.

#1 overall pick, 10 years on a ****ty organization where he is never the one in question lol.

He had Calvin ok.

Never had a RB, defense, head coach or owner worth a damn.

Still puts up HoF numbers.

1606426049071.png

one image to summarize it all

Damn, I think Dallas found their stride last week and had a good shot at winning their division.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom