2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
DeadsetAce DeadsetAce you evil as hell man :rofl:

source.gif

:lol:

The way they call penalties on returns these days don’t even trying to block at this point...a damn flags for everything on any kind of return :smh:

Missing a block like that would’ve got dude scolded in film study and possibly cut. S*** really a catch 22.

If dude doesn’t make that block in a game like the Super Bowl, and allows the returner to get yoked in, he’d be cussed out by every sports media outlet.

That was terrible bruh. The game really is unfair

some dude named Tim Abernathy from Pennsylvania would tweet “You son of a *****, your missed block cost me a gat damn $20000 bet! I’m gonna kill your hamster!!!!”

Missing a block like that would’ve got dude scolded in film study and possibly cut. S*** really a catch 22.

If dude doesn’t make that block in a game like the Super Bowl, and allows the returner to get yoked in, he’d be cussed out by every sports media outlet.

That was terrible bruh. The game really is unfair
Yea dawg you kno he “supposed” to make that block every time but you can’t do it without a flag, real lose/lose situation :smh:

Another thing that irks me is when they throw a flag on a return for something happening on the other side of field that has nothing to do with the play :sick:

Xavien Howard continues to be underrated. Phins could’ve had Minkah at free and Howard at either CB, smh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom