2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Completely agree. When healthy he's in that 12-15 range but that rarely happens.

If Jimmy comes back, I would think the 49ers backup qb would be an attractive opening for any qb trying to prove themselves or get one last decent payday if they can’t land it as a starter.

with Jimmy’s injury history, if he goes down, there’s a legit chance a decent backup comes in, puts up numbers, takes the starting job from Jimmy l and turns that into a nice payday. And if he stays healthy, the competition of having a decent backup instead of bums like Mullens and Bethard should push him to do what’s necessary to keep that starting job.

not saying he should be the starter, but curious to see mm8 in shanahan’s system

Another week, another DB daring to arm tackle Henry :rofl:

20201221_095332.jpg

20201221_095303.jpg

20201221_095251.jpg

1608564883454.png

I just work up to a ****ing nightmare man.

Gase still the Jets QB. Gore old *** still playing, the Jets winning a ****ing game ... man!

I drank an entire litter of Grey and my sorrows are the same.

**** the Rams... I hate my self for rooting for Everett against the Giants to spit my uncle.

I hate myself more for rooting for a ****ing stock boy that made it in the NFL and won it all.

**** me!!!!!

**** the Rams!!!!! I should of have known the Raiders will be more LA than the Rams will ever be.

not saying he should be the starter, but curious to see mm8 in shanahan’s system
Apparently Shannahan didn't like mobile off script QBs like that. Kirk was supposed to be on the Niners. His tune must be changing. I think he would be nice. They really trusted Mullens with that backup role :smh: Put him on the coaching staff and be done with it.

Gase still the Jets QB. Gore old *** still playing, the Jets winning a ****ing game ... man!

**** the Rams... I hate my self for rooting for Everett against the Giants to spit my uncle.

I hate myself more for rooting for a ****ing stock boy that made it in the NFL and won it all.

**** me!!!!!

**** the Rams!!!!! I should of have known the Raiders will be more LA than the Rams will ever be.

Very proud of you. We love you famb and I wish nothing but greatness and prosperity for you and your family.

Apparently Shannahan didn't like mobile off script QBs like that. Kirk was supposed to be on the Niners. His tune must be changing. I think he would be nice. They really trusted Mullens with that backup role :smh: Put him on the coaching staff and be done with it.

i dont really think mm8 is an off script guy thou.. that‘s why I’m curious to see it.. I mean maybe now he might take off just to get positive plays.. but I think everything was designed runs or whatever for him

but specking of which, probably why wentz wouldn’t be a good fit since he kinda needs a lil freedom to freelance.. which is why I didn’t get the offense we were running this year with a bunch of curl routes and guys running routes in the same general parts of the field, if wentz is going extend plays you want guys running to space (which is why we shoulda been used picked routes and crossing routes.. and bunches).. but primarily wentz needs someone who will fix his mechanics

So what does Cleveland do with Odell when he's healthy?

I know someone who might be interested...:nerd:

They can get a 3rd rounder for him. They definitely won't get the draft picks they gave up to get him. They are better without him anyway. That 2-headed running back committee of Chubb and Hunt is a problem for defenses. With that running game they have that's giving Mayfield less of a chance to F it up. There's a statistic that the Browns are 3-15 when Mayfield attempts 35 or more passes in a game.

**** me!!!!!

sorry

sad walk.gif

Yeah, I apologize. I wanted Sunshine in NY as much as you guys.

You guys were too physical for us.

Sean McVay got outcoached by Adam Gase.

Akers was killing on the ground in the fourth quarter. Y'all had two downs to get four yards. And McVay proceeds to call....a deep shot to the running back on third down then a deep jump ball to Gerald Everett on fourth & game.

Pathetic coaching.

This is on ownership. Should've fired Gase weeks ago

If we won because of a interim coach and the kids sure

Not Frank ****ing Gore and and Gase

McVay and Goff SMH

Can't believe this

Jets should probably trade down now unless they really want Fields.

Even faking like they want Sewell would get back assets from Cincy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom