2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean good for Lynn and I was hoping we could get him as OC

but that’s because we got a offensive HC.. dude going be running the offense in Detroit

Lions minus Stafford (Golladay likely gone too, especially now) means Lions back to normal :pimp:

1611445205695.gif

Stafford to the Broncos, Colts, or 49ers would be a GOODT! look.

Reactions: sb
So if Watson really wants to leave... Do you try to trade him for Stafford.. Or what’s he chance of pulling off a three team three QB trade with the Jets for Darnold

So if Watson really wants to leave... Do you try to trade him for Stafford.. Or what’s he chance of pulling off a three team three QB trade with the Jets for Darnold
Watson has a no trade clause which means he can essentially choose where he wants to go within reason.

He would have to be down with wanting to go to Detroit.

This may not even matter, but it just dawned on me, DeShaun has played football in the South his whole life.

Would New York weather affect him?

It's going to ****ing happen isn't it? :emoji_fingers_crossed:

He wants Saleh.
I already said the Jets falling to #2 was actually a blessing. The #2 #23 and next years Seattles first should make this happen. Basically Adams for Watson.

Draft a WR second round, sign a WR in FA and improve the OL. After all 10million next year for Watson is a steal and you can improve a lot before the cap hit the year after.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom