2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
do yall consider Curtis Samuel a WR1? I never really seen him play

not like a true 1, in like a X that you’re lining up all alone on one side of the field

but he’s a volume guy.. movement Z.. so you’re moving him all over the place and jsut trying get the ball in his hands in space

but just look at the chiefs, you don’t need that traditional X guy anymore

nick. nick.

You’re an odd dude.

But yea I missed the WR1 statement, no I don’t.

Last edited by a moderator:
not like a true 1, in like a X that you’re lining up all alone on one side of the field

but he’s a volume guy.. movement Z.. so you’re moving him all over the place and jsut trying get the ball in his hands in space

but just look at the chiefs, you don’t need that traditional X guy anymore

I guess im more so asking would you be comfortable with him being the #1 receiving option, sounds like he'd be better off if you already got a guy like a Waller 👀

I guess im more so asking would you be comfortable with him being the #1 receiving option, sounds like he'd be better off if you already got a guy like a Waller 👀

i mean for y’all, y’all would be structuring things like the chiefs with a bunch of options laterally and vertically and forcing teams to pick their poison

so like the chiefs, kelce/Waller are the main guys and you’re using the WRs to create space.. so assuming yall bring agholor back, you’d have your 3

Aaron Jones on $10 mill a year? Don’t hold your breath

His tag number was $11 million which Green Bay didn’t value him at.

Dolphins pay $10 mill a year with 75% guaranteed and no state tax would be attractive with what RBs are (aren’t) getting?

Not saying it will happen, but I’d like that strategy.

but he’d be a good look for y’all.. since Parker would be the 1 technically

I’d agree completely.

With his game it would complement really well. Preston as the Y and Samuel could be all over, motion man, 9s and mismatch with his speed. Some of the gadget/college stuff the Dolphins called later in the year would also be a big support.

i mean for y’all, y’all would be structuring things like the chiefs with a bunch of options laterally and vertically and forcing teams to pick their poison

so like the chiefs, kelce/Waller are the main guys and you’re using the WRs to create space.. so assuming yall bring agholor back, you’d have your 3

they'd be smart to bring byke Agholor imo, he seems to have found his hands and has good chemistry with Carr. who knows tho.

they'd be smart to bring byke Agholor imo, he seems to have found his hands and has good chemistry with Carr. who knows tho.

depends on price.. as I’ve said, no fans was great for dude

also not having to be the no 1 guy, also good for him

just gotta be careful with expectations when things change

do yall consider Curtis Samuel a WR1? I never really seen him play

He’s a tweener between all 3. XYZ. He does damage in the YAC department. Slot, you have to be creative with him. He’s a 3 down receiver too.

Basically a Deebo Samuel if used properly

He's earned that with his production the last 3 seasons tbf.

If he thinks he's worth that much then I don't blame him for seeking it out, pretty sure he'll get teams offering around that being the best back on the market.

Sounds like Miami probably will

Packers tried to freeze him out of production too. And he still went over 1000 yards rushing. They was giving dudes 10-13 touches a game and he still went off, smh.
He had ONE game with 20 carries.

That’s why I hate those incentivized, play/production bonuses. Because teams can purposely dock your play.

depends on price.. as I’ve said, no fans was great for dude

also not having to be the no 1 guy, also good for him

just gotta be careful with expectations when things change

it's the Raiders, ive learned to not have expectations

He’s a tweener between all 3. XYZ. He does damage in the YAC department. Slot, you have to be creative with him. He’s a 3 down receiver too.

Basically a Deebo Samuel if used properly

pretty crazy the Panthers basically had 3 1000 yard receivers(if you round up Samuels 800) last season.

Packers tried to freeze him out of production too. And he still went over 1000 yards rushing. They was giving dudes 10-13 touches a game and he still went off, smh.

That’s why I hate those incentivized, play/production bonuses. Because teams can purposely dock your play.
Yea it definitely felt that way with all those passing playcalls on the goaline :lol:

Still put up great numbers regardless

the packers trying to freeze him out of production is a very ******ed take lol

His tag number was $11 million which Green Bay didn’t value him at.

Dolphins pay $10 mill a year with 75% guaranteed and no state tax would be attractive with what RBs are (aren’t) getting?

Not saying it will happen, but I’d like that strategy.
JOnes/Gaskin is a nice 1-2 punch.

$12 mill with heavy incentives and not as much guaranteed just to have $12 mill attached doesn’t mean much.

Drop it to $10 mill with more guaranteed. Measures out the same. But I also wouldn’t haggle over if he wants $10 or $12... I’d do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom