2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
JOnes/Gaskin is a nice 1-2 punch.

Agreed, but I would think they still draft a RB too.

Gaskin being 2nd/3rd behind Jones and Harris/ETN/Williams would be tremendous. The last couple of years Dolphins GM has shown to attack positions in depth. Hit on one, miss one... get rid of what doesn’t work and maximize what does.

1615496061288.png

1615496085512.png

Simple redesign.

Not bad IMO.

Cincinnati Bears.

This just makes me root for him more :lol:

yeah i missed today's show. but like, my issue with all this ain't Cam. Cam is Cam at this point. i hope Cam does well. but i wish they'd surround him with something. this just seems like they want a cheap option that has a name so they can coast into a rebuild

yeah i missed today's show. but like, my issue with all this ain't Cam. Cam is Cam at this point. i hope Cam does well. but i wish they'd surround him with something. this just seems like they want a cheap option that has a name so they can coast into a rebuild

I still hope they make a play for a Jimmy or someone and do a Brees/Taysum type of thing. Monday should be interesting when the tampering period begins. Things gonna move quick.

I still hope they make a play for a Jimmy or someone and do a Brees/Taysum type of thing. Monday should be interesting when the tampering period begins. Things gonna move quick.

gimme Minshew and Cam for a year. i don't think we'd be going anywhere with that pair but it'd be fun as **** to watch each Sunday.

i know Jimmy makes the most sense but something about him rubs me the wrong way. but im sure he would make things more attractive for receiving talent v Cam/Minshew :lol:

Lots of quality Olineman on the market, it seems. Maybe that means the Vikings ignore the position in the 1st round again. :lol:

Mahomes already restructuring his deal for the Chiefs.

Aaron Donald and Ramsey need to hurry up and get on board and restructure their deals to free up $26M for us.

Mahomes already restructuring his deal for the Chiefs.

Aaron Donald and Ramsey need to hurry up and get on board and restructure their deals to free up $26M for us.
I feel restructuring hesitancy is usually from the team and not the player. Players will get more money upfront and pushes cap "issues" down the road

ever since I been following this guy and looking around this off-season with all the teams desperately trying to maneuver in this unique covid cap situation. (I know the packers are trying to pull every string possible with their situation at least). I’ve never been more convinced you need a PhD to understand how to work with the NFL salary cap.

there’s just no way I come even close to understanding the cap enough to have an opinion on what the packers should or shouldn’t do.

I’ve heard for a while now that Russ Ball, the Packers money man, is a genius with the spreadsheets. Which makes me wonder how many times other executives missed opportunities within the cap because they just didn’t see it.

PS: my totally ignorant hunch tells me the packers are currently doing everything they can to find a way to keep Aaron Jones.

As the days pass, I truly think Houston loses any leverage with Deshaun. They gotta just swallow their pride & move on.

IF they have any love for Zach Wilson, it's over. Deshaun will be a Jet.

As the days pass, I truly think Houston loses any leverage with Deshaun. They gotta just swallow their pride & move on.

I don't know. I tend to go the other way. He just re-signed and the Texans have to be real with themselves that probably aren't winning a lot next season, even with Watson. If he wants to sit out and not get paid while the Texans tank, so be it.

Ultimately, it's a toxic situation you don't want around an organization, but realistically, the Texans don't have to do a thing unless the right offer comes along and Watson needs to decide if he wants to get paid or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom