2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know. I tend to go the other way. He just re-signed and the Texans have to be real with themselves that probably aren't winning a lot next season, even with Watson. If he wants to sit out and not get paid while the Texans tank, so be it.

Ultimately, it's a toxic situation you don't want around an organization, but realistically, the Texans don't have to do a thing unless the right offer comes along and Watson needs to decide if he wants to get paid or not.

I totally agree. This isn't a Carson Palmer situation where dude has already collected 100Ms and could really retire.

Deshaun hasn't made enough money to eat the fines and get his signing bonus legally come for.

The Texans also traded Benardrick McKinney to the Dolphins for Shaq Lawson and late round pick swaps.

:rofl: she running his pockets?

The amount of vacations, parties, and hostings under his watch have been :rofl:

Thank God McKinney was traded, was expecting him to be cut. Just like Mercilus, as soon as he got that new contract, it’s like he aged 8 years in 2 seasons. He’s a very good linebacker as far as making calls and such, but he’s never been an athlete, and I know it’ll be even worse after injury. I personally think he’s too big for the MLB position, and it seems like he’s bigger than what he’s actually listed. Thankfully I don’t have to see him getting the same treatment Marshawn Lynch gave Ray Lewis years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom