2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shore up the oline with a move or two should be good. Saquon back healthy. Golladay is a better option over Tate. Hoping Jones takes a step in year 3. If not, back in the QB market.

Shore up the oline with a move or two should be good. Saquon back healthy. Golladay is a better option over Tate. Hoping Jones takes a step in year 3. If not, back in the QB market.
If Jones can take a step forward in decision making and pocket presence/awareness, they may be alright. Watching him, I just dont see it happening. Hope I'm wrong

If Jones can take a step forward in decision making and pocket presence/awareness, they may be alright. Watching him, I just dont see it happening. Hope I'm wrong

From what I saw, they didn’t have a lot of speed at WR and couldn’t create any separation. Garrett didn’t help much by adjusting play calling to compensate for that.

From what I saw, they didn’t have a lot of speed at WR and couldn’t create any separation. Garrett didn’t help much by adjusting play calling to compensate for that.
That's true and the O-Line doesn't help, but you just gotta protect the ball a whole lot better than what Jones has done. He gotta learn its ok to just take a sack sometimes

Damn, Texans were in cap hell heading into the off-season. Caserio is working some magic there

Damn, Texans were in cap hell heading into the off-season. Caserio is working some magic there

Wish they would get rid of Murray and Whitney’s deals. Not only are the contracts bad, but the players are awful. Mercilus was ranked dead last as far as starters go. Last.

Last

Don’t get why he’s posting all that stuff on IG regarding his case. The texts and everything he’s posting can’t be admissible at this point. It’s crazy.

Don’t get why he’s posting all that stuff on IG regarding his case. The texts and everything he’s posting can’t be admissible at this point. It’s crazy.
I’m not a legal expert but since it’s a civil case, I’m not sure it taints the evidence. Either way, he’s been a lawyer for decades so I have to believe he knows what he’s doing

And it’s been rinse and repeat for the better part of the last decade at OL. Bahktiari and Linsley become the highest paid at their position this year. Bulaga got paid last year. Currently have, who id argue is the best Guard in the league, in Elgton Jenkins on a rookie deal.

Consistently have backups who would be starting elsewhere. Everybody drafted in the mid-rounds more often than not.

Packers are a well oiled machine at OL. Eyes on John Runyan Jr to step up and continue the cycle this season.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom