2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was watching GMFB this morning and they brought up an interesting point.

The Bears get derided for taking Trubisky instead of Mahomes or Watson, when the 49ers had a chance to do the same and they ended up taking Solomon Thomas who might not be in the league.

If they take McCorkle and he doesn't pan out and Fields and Lance flourish with their teams.........

233647_reaction.gif

Gonna be interesting to see how these QBs develop over the next few years.

You act like I'm the only person in this country who wants the Niners to draft Pitts lol.

Go check your twitter search field and type "kyle pitts 49ers" and let me know what you come up with.

To think Kyle will draft Mac Jones, whom the national media has been hyping up for a month while knowing the Niners organization is being tight lipped is flat out ridiculous.

Bet you didnt know Kyle Pitts scheduled a SECOND Pro Day with the 49ers did ya lol.

That's cause it was kept on the low and the media didn't publicize it like they did Lance's and Fields' 2nd pro days.

4 days and counting bro

Why are they such a famously tight-lipped organization? You’ve said this a million times. :lol:

And when they presumably take Mac that would violently prove the opposite is the case?

And when they presumably take Mac that would violently prove the opposite is the case?
If they pick Mac, then yes it would prove the opposite. But that's a Big "If" contrary to what the national media is feeding everyone, which we all know makes little sense cause the 49ers have a Super Bowl Ready Roster

The freak out over young McCorkle to SF online is hilarious

20210426_142811.jpg

:rofl: :rofl:

Honestly don't think he'll be nearly as bad as people fear
I don’t think most people are saying mccorkle is gonna be bad are they? It’s more about how much the Niners gave up to move up to #3 to draft the consensus 5th ranked qb

A friend yesterday said he read the Packers were shopping or getting calls on Jordan Love, is there a report any of y’all have seen like that?

This smoke screen if it's that is so ****ing stupid.

Mac Jones or you just wasted everyones time for raitings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom