2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at the difference between Penei Sewell’s odds in these two different props

E3B8E9E3-C5BE-4F27-8593-5CF061019DD4.jpeg

13CE4AD3-2B80-4DAF-9677-395CFA285720.jpeg

Someone trading into No. 4 for a QB still :nerd:

This my favorite mock ive seen for the Packers

Jordy, Cobb, Adams all drafted in the 2nd round and I think it’s about that time the Packers will draft another WR in the 2nd. Elijah Moore is the guy I want. Could be Terrace Marshall as more of prototypical build for a #1 to replace Davante down the road. Whoever they take I will trust to be a hit with their track record tho.

Also a fan of Bolton. As in tradition for 7 years of me saying I just want a good MLB.

Last edited:
Fans there tonight? Fully expect a constant barrage of “Fire Howie” and “F U Howie” chants until the Eagles pick.

All hell will break loose if the Eagles pass up on a reciever or CB. Going to be unbearable :lol:

Fans there tonight? Fully expect a constant barrage of “Fire Howie” and “F U Howie” chants until the Eagles pick.

All hell will break loose if the Eagles pass up on a reciever or CB. Going to be unbearable :lol:

I know he’s cancelled and deservedly so. Also know he’s not well liked amongst Eagle fans to begin with. But seems like the Howie hate is real. Granted this is taking it to an entirely other extreme.

all I know is if fields or lance drops, that could be our best option..

I’m assuming they won’t.. but yea CB, WR, slater or Sewell if we’re 12 or higher

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom