2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
im just praying espn or whoever doesnt do that tragedy in the family storyline again this year

that was absolutely cringe
Broooooo I swearrrrrr it was cringe highlighting what every prospects sister did in sports that makes the drafted prospect so coveted. So ****ing stupid.

my favorite part of last years draft was watching someones IG live at ceedee lambs house pointing a gun around and at the camera :lol:

I’ll welcome Fields with open arms at 12. Pocket an extra 1st while STILL getting a stud QB? Sign me up

I mean if San Fran does draft jones and falcons got with pitts

cincy doesn’t move down

dolphins take Sewell or WR

then it’s whatever those next 3 teams do.. lance and fields are better prospects than hurts

who knows how new coaches and organization view hurts, but they better not pass on chances to get those guys when you have better options right there

this like last year, I get if they liked reagor.. but when ceedee is in range, I don’t get not moving up

and maybe they legit just viewed hurts as a backup/gadget option (which is dumb, but still)

all I know is if we’re at 12 or higher, it better not be any DE

my favorite part of last years draft was watching someones IG live at ceedee lambs house pointing a gun around and at the camera :lol:
Ceedees draft party definitely provided lulz last year :lol:

f8664be0-862f-11ea-bcd3-cb05228201f5

ceedee-snatches-phone-from-gf.jpg

Didn't think anyone could reign in AB man :lol:

Glad to see him getting back on track though, a full season with a team and potentially making another playoff run and I think he'll lock up a spot in the HOF for the future.

Kinda felt up in the air while his career was in limbo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom