2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
7CD8E26C-659B-4252-A829-D6A5FEEBFF4D.jpeg

I’ve been on record many times saying sports are gay. And tbh they just might be the gayest thing on earth so I’m not surprised they made me look like a ****ing moron.

Tbh tho I have no idea how to make sense of this.

Shortly after the season Mark Murphy says “we are not idiots, Rodgers is our QB” verbatim.

but they’re saying the packers tried to trade him.

but when there was trade offers the packers said there’s zero percent chance we are trading him. If they wanted to trade him then why aren’t they trading him.

I’m in denial and holding out that this is one big troll. But it’s pretty hard not to be devastated at the moment. And my draft day is certainly ruined.

Shortly after the season Mark Murphy says “we are not idiots, Rodgers is our QB” verbatim.

but when there was trade offers the packers said there’s zero percent chance we are trading him. If they wanted to trade him then why aren’t they trading him.

I’m in denial and holding out that this is one big troll. But it’s pretty hard not to be devastated at the moment. And my draft day is certainly ruined.
Trading up to draft a QB in the first was the death blow IMO.

I’ve been refreshing “Broncos” on the Twitter search for the all day

draft day + and now this Rodgers news...

I’m going outside for fresh air 😂

Reactions: sb

Your front office

C9D0D9A6-0967-460C-BBD7-FF3BEC45EAF9.jpeg

C3007511-DA9F-4396-A910-A620C7F8AF9A.jpeg

Hope it all works out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom