2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Biggest losers of last night.

Falcons, Panthers, Giants.

Matt Ryan will end up getting an extension from the Falcons and will be ultra washed.

Moving forward with Sam Darnold and Danny Donations is a huge mistake.

I’ve settled down on the Rodgers news. It’s still concerning but I’m not concerned at the moment. He’ll be playing for the packers next year until I hear more one way or another. Idk what’s been posted in here but the narrative def seemed to instantly change in direction. At the very least some of what was reported was bull. Just as much s*** in the air as there is smoke. Will patiently wait for Rodgers to address it on McAfee show.

in the meantime I’m stoked on the Stokes pick.

plz trade up for Elijah Moore and/or the LB out of Notre Dame. Or get Moore and Bolton.

Matt Ryan will end up getting an extension from the Falcons and will be ultra washed.

hard to call the giants losers when y’all got that bears pick

but yea there were other WRs y’all shoulda taken.. hell, coulda tried to move back up for slater after cowboys didn’t take him

Don’t shoot the messenge

But shoot your HC who for some reason last night said Etienne will be a third-down RB :rofl: . Jags potentially took a fat L last night. Sure you can they are winners for landing TL, but we knew that was happening since Week 17.

The Wilson era is upon us. I'm excited, and hopeful that the new staff gets it right this time. Still crazy just how young he looks. LOVE the trade up for AVT. Seems a bit pricey on paper, but they had him as a top-10 talent + we still have picks to play with; potentially move back into the 2nd/3rd.

- Giants came out a winner with the trade, but questionable taking Toney considering Jason Garrett is still calling plays. I wouldn't trust him to utilize him properly worth a damn. Good on the Bears to go & get Fields. This no doubt saved Nagy & Pace some more time.
- Raiders WATERYEWDOING??
- Miami had great selections as well. Still think Tua is a ? mark tho.
- Packers DGAF about AR12. Crazy.

I like what the Jets are doing, just hope we can land an elite WR someday man ...

For now QB OL CB im the 1st 2 ia a good draft for the Jets .... then wait till 4th .... ugh.
ya'll really should see what it would cost to get Julio. Don't you guys have a ton of picks next year?

I love the Panthers move. Lock down corner will be an all=pro type soon.

and the Giants came up on that trade!

Hate to say it, but Aaron Rodgers is overrated. He’s been to five or six NFC championship games, the last one in his own backyard? same number of Super Bowl wins by the other Packers legend who was drafted as a falcon.

Sooner or later accountability has to come in to play. Players win games baby

There’s football players. And then there’s football players with that dog in them. Jaycee Horn and Devonta Smith are the two guys in this draft that come to mind

both are going to fight to win every single battle, regardless if the ball is coming their way or not

I’ve settled down on the Rodgers news. It’s still concerning but I’m not concerned at the moment. He’ll be playing for the packers next year until I hear more one way or another. Idk what’s been posted in here but the narrative def seemed to instantly change in direction. At the very least some of what was reported was bull. Just as much s*** in the air as there is smoke. Will patiently wait for Rodgers to address it on McAfee show.

I feel like once you start telling teammates, that’s it. It’s no longer a disagreement between you and the front office, you’re past that and are now telling teammates it’s over.

Let’s say both teams finish under .500 and both QBs have bad years. Then what? You draft a QB next year or you give them another chance?

Danny Donations career so far is on par with QBs that were out of the league after a few seasons. He’s at the bottom of almost every stat.

People so happy about a pick next year. Team has the worst W-L record of the last 3-4 years but hey, you got an extra draft pick NEXT YEAR.

I feel like once you start telling teammates, that’s it. It’s no longer a disagreement between you and the front office, you’re past that and are now telling teammates it’s over.

The fact the news dropped on draft day a year after they drafted Love feels pretty calculated :lol:

Don't think his camp would go public if he was messing around, was also reported he's rebuffed the extensions they've offered him.

Think his mind's been made up and its no huge surprise given what he said right after the lost...

Let’s say both teams finish under .500 and both QBs have bad years. Then what? You draft a QB next year or you give them another chance?

Danny Donations career so far is on par with QBs that were out of the league after a few seasons. He’s at the bottom of almost every stat.

People so happy about a pick next year. Team has the worst W-L record of the last 3-4 years but hey, you got an extra draft pick NEXT YEAR.

I mean maybe you get a new better GM making those 2 high picks next draft

Still can't believe Slater fell right to us. Our O-line looking pretty solid for this upcoming season. Lowkey sounds weird to say. :lol: :smokin

1619795491446.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom