2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I still stick with Cam to start. You can always pull the plug

I thought Mac maybe played against starters in the 2nd quarter but it's hard to keep up on every team's pre-szn strategy now :lol:

Been interesting to see the trend of more starters not touch the field at all

I agree! It’s definitely nice to see Mac’s overall progress but I (and prolly some fans) prefer for Cam to start over him.

Need to see how Cam performs with weapons around him so excuses are out the window now. He also needs to get vaxed cuz that’s some **** that’ll definitely hurt this team.

Is anybody else’s SNF in Spanish? This tv I’m watching it on at the hotel is in Spanish. :lol: it’s the only channel that is like this on the whole tv. And there isn’t an SAP button.

I know you shouldn’t read too much into pre season one way or the other but man have the Falcons given us nothin to be excited about going into this season

we got a season this season? :wow:

I thought we were taking the year off :smile:

Is it too late for a team to trade for Deshaun? If a team were to trade for him now, he’d have to learn a brand new offense super duper fast.

Yeah Rosen "looked the part". Had a good arm, good mechanics and played in a "pro" system at UCLA

Is it too late for a team to trade for Deshaun? If a team were to trade for him now, he’d have to learn a brand new offense super duper fast.
legal and alleged criminal issues aside I think there's no deadline to trade for a talent like Deshaun. Your end game is that he retires with your franchise so potentially having one haphazard season is probably worth it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom