2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Mans said AMM3

1623175014568.png

Gotta take y'all to school here, note the green on tongue logo and similar vamp, tongue, and heel coloring.
1623175165098.png

And the sample lows that never released

1623175199507.png

I had a GC question, but had another question for them. . .

rhinosport
Also, another question.

Johnsel
Sure, ask away.

rhinosport
Is there any thing I can do to increase my chances on Draws? I must have the worst luck on Draws. Especially on Dunks.

rhinosport
I cannot win a Dunk to save my life.

Johnsel
Well there's no really way to higher the chance of securing a pair of SNKRS releases. It's just that it's a very limited quantity versus a high volume of consumers that are trying to order during it's launch.

The best suggestion are to save the updated billing-shipping address and payment mode and be on the app a minute or two before the actual release to skip the process of filling these out.

rhinosport
Isn’t a draw a 10 min window? All of that information is filled out before hand once you create an account.

rhinosport
I’m not sure I quite understand you.

Johnsel
It's actually depends. If it is a SNKRS Draw usually it has a countdown clock to show how much time you have to join. However, I'm afraid that there's no really way to higher the chances of getting a win since it's a random pick. I'll cross my fingers that you'd get a W towards next releases.

rhinosport
Well, that explains it. And thank you. I can use all the help in the next release.

rhinosport
Well Mr Johnsel, those were all the questions I had today. You have a great rest of the day. Thank you.

Johnsel
You are most welcome, rhinosport. I also want to thank you for being a Nike Member for almost 14 yrs. Hope you enjoy the free shipping and returns.

Johnsel
Thanks for chatting Nike. Have a great day.

Johnsel
Be safe out there.

:rofl:

Only thing keeping me away from gundams is similarity to prod highs and money cat highs plus white leather doesn’t seem to age well.

Speaking of money cats...

7E23E6DA-F5F7-4E1B-8881-937029B42BD7.jpeg
This is a pair that I didn't like much when I was younger but have really come to love. Perfect execution, would love to have a pair now.

Back
Top Bottom