2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

584333C7-9CDB-41F9-8A96-AB1C7A218416.jpeg
F00AE8A4-0794-4257-9413-0F970548E2D2.jpeg

Mess around and Nike will do to the Dunks what Adidas did to the NMD
Wow man haven't seen your name in a minute! Knew you were on NT but remember you better from ISS/SC years back. I used to live on SI too so your name stuck out to me, but IIRC you were based in the south now right? Good to see you back.

But yea, I agree with dLebowski dLebowski the dunk is on the Mount Rushmore of non-Jordan Nike silhouettes. And truthfully they were putting out far worse materials and colorways for GRs in the late 2000s and 2010s. Besides, even the NMD has been brought back like twice already :lol:

Okay- if you had to pick one, would you get Zebras or the black Free.99s? I won a raffle for the Free.99s and the Zebras are goin for about $40 over retail here. Thoughts?

If multiple dunks were coming out per week in the past then I stand corrected I just never remembered so many releases per week like now. That’s what I meant with my NMD comparison in terms of the “hype” dying down of the NMD because so many drops where/are happening too quickly.

If multiple dunks were coming out per week in the past then I stand corrected I just never remembered so many releases per week like now. That’s what I meant with my NMD comparison in terms of the “hype” dying down of the NMD because so many drops where/are happening too quickly.

dunks have been around a long time, and there was a point when rnon sb dunks were coming out semi frequently (like the mid 2000s), but I definitely remember them being shelved for a minute before all this hype came back. i get what you're saying with the nmd comparison, though in terms of being super hyped and then dying down after a ton of colorways are dropped.

Dunk hype is peaking and all these dunks are selling out. Nike won’t stop until we stop. Nike lured us back with quality dunks and good marketing. Now we’re here Eating up all the releases despite the quality

This is a wash, rinse, repeat formula. They did it (are doing it) with Jordan 1's. They are making $$$$ with the Jordan 1 Lows and Mids in spite of the quality.

Okay- if you had to pick one, would you get Zebras or the black Free.99s? I won a raffle for the Free.99s and the Zebras are goin for about $40 over retail here. Thoughts?
Although I appreciate the design and colors than are used on the Free .99…
I prefer the Color scheme that was used on the Zebras, they have a more Vintage feel to me, which I like.

Back
Top Bottom