2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Here, let me give you a nudge to push the submit order button. lol.  lks632r6 gives $15 off $75. works with the bogo half off promo. There are just too many shoe deals lately to pass up.
Very ver tempting. Total comes out to $77 shipped for two pairs of dunks. Gonna sleep on it for a day or two and if I still want it then, I'm going to pull the trigger. Trying to cut back on the impulse buys 
laugh.gif

just keep an eye out fam, they are out there, im sz11 and can relate with what your saying. but the deals are out there just be patient
Thanks fam but i swear sometimes i wish i was a sz 9. Thats where all the steals are at lol and samples

Here, let me give you a nudge to push the submit order button. lol.  lks632r6 gives $15 off $75. works with the bogo half off promo. There are just too many shoe deals lately to pass up.

Hmmm, need to try this. Do you know when it ends? Thanks.

Ridiculous.

They have definitely gone downhill over the years.  Their site used to be my go to before they got too big for their britches.  I can only imagine how I'd react if they try and pull that crap with me.  Out of principle alone I'm moving them down my list of go to spots.
Yeah. They were a great resource with below retail prices and they weren't blown up back when they were shoetrends. I bought stuff from them for years. The rebranding was the beginning of the end.

The irony of the whole thing is that I got screwed by being an experienced and understanding consumer. I didn't flip out immediately specifically because I had dealt with them so many times in the past and knew that you basically traded better prices for slow customer service. So, I was expecting a delay. I didn't even hit them up until it was getting long *relative to the normally long time I had come to expect from them.* Then came some back and forth emails with Ron, and by the time he was essentially giving me the push off, the paypal window had expired. ...Honestly, I was busy at work and had a bunch of other transactions going on (you know me, LOL) and I had frankly forgot I had even ordered the kicks for a while.

I was heated on principle. I took the L in the battle, but in the war, they lost because they lost me as a customer. And, I've been known to spend a few dollars on shoes.
Yep, and people like us who are men of principle really don't let go of stuff like that easy.  Even if it means saving a few bucks.

If I can catch one of my steals from like 6 years ago where I used to routinely get Dunks from them for like $40 shipped, I'll probably consider it, but I can't respect a company like that.

In the grand scheme of things, that $100 or so is lunch money to a boss like you.
laugh.gif

CCS has a few dunk mids Buy one get one 50% off. Can get two pairs for around $90. I'm eyeing the Khaki ones. Anybody have them?
Why must you do this to me.
laugh.gif

Hopefully I can get a pair of Highs.  Time to hit up CCS.

Honest question, would you guys consider buyding DS skunks for $300?? Seems a little steep, but they are so hard to find.

It's steep when you think about what they retailed for, but I haven't been able to find them anywhere close to that price. I would definitely do it before someone else buys them.

Do high top SBs come with those straps on the inside.The ones that connect the straps to the insoles.

Last edited:
Was reading somewhere that the sb "concords" are an "iso" release. Meaning that they arent a true GR, but are close to it. Anyone else read up on this?? 

OH brooklyn projects are tweeting that they will have the SPOTS around March 25th.

Haven't read into the concords lately but I hope that's the case. If the numbers are something like they had with the 3m's then it should be easy to come by.

Thanks for the info and for the SPOT bit too.

Another avenue I'd suggest is eBay.  shoe_depot/yaymartshoes in particular.  They're the folks who run deadstockshoes.com.  Sometimes their auctions get slept on (literally being West coast time and all), which results in a ton of steals.  They tend to post a fair amount of SBs.  Look for their auctions early in the week (Sunday AM and Monday AM).
I used to peep their auctions in the past and there would be tons of steals, not really the case any more though. I actually got some black/white janoskis from them but they must've been B grades or something since the suede on one of them was was fuzzy and long while the suede on the other was really cleaned up. Pissed me off because I had already worn them before I realized this and didn't inspect them right away :smh:
been kinda iffy about them ever since

Back
Top Bottom