2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I've been doing that all day! I can't seem to find any good deals with a size 13!!!
Size 13 in SB's are generally few and far between to begin with. Some shops don't even order 13 and the ones who do usually don't order a lot. Lately the BHM shoe size fiasco was a fluke and resulted in no 13's thanks to in-house processing many many many months ago. This was also true with the Spot dunk's. Hopefully we will see 13's pop back up with the QS version of the Spot lows.

I hate finding shoes for a good price but not in my size..
has anybody else been experiencing this lately?

just keep an eye out fam, they are out there, im sz11 and can relate with what your saying. but the deals are out there just be patient

Just got these for $79 shipped

There's no doubt about the steals John, but any ideas on where the Bigfoot steals are? I keep coming up short
Oh my friend, finding steals in 11.5-13 is a hard deal. I'd advise you to go onto  Nike SB's store locator and find some shops that are selling in middle of nowhere towns in the USA and give them a call. I'm going to give myself up right now, before sneakers became as mainstream as they are, I used to get lots of stuff phone ordered from Texas and Alabama. People just didn't care about SBs there for sometime. I mean I got DEALS, as in Thai Temples and Loon SB lows WAY below retail! You just gotta out work everyone playa.  
Size 13 in SB's are generally few and far between to begin with. Some shops don't even order 13 and the ones who do usually don't order a lot. Lately the BHM shoe size fiasco was a fluke and resulted in no 13's thanks to in-house processing many many many months ago. This was also true with the Spot dunk's. Hopefully we will see 13's pop back up with the QS version of the Spot lows.
http://www.kineticskateboarding.com...-Low-Pro-University-Red-Gold-Ormeta/PID=31354

Here's a link to a shop that has the BHM Low in a size 13.

Last edited:
Another avenue I'd suggest is eBay.  shoe_depot/yaymartshoes in particular.  They're the folks who run deadstockshoes.com.  Sometimes their auctions get slept on (literally being West coast time and all), which results in a ton of steals.  They tend to post a fair amount of SBs.  Look for their auctions early in the week (Sunday AM and Monday AM).

Nice. I might have to scoop a pair of those 3Ms.

Another avenue I'd suggest is eBay.  shoe_depot/yaymartshoes in particular.  They're the folks who run deadstockshoes.com.  Sometimes their auctions get slept on (literally being West coast time and all), which results in a ton of steals.  They tend to post a fair amount of SBs.  Look for their auctions early in the week (Sunday AM and Monday AM).

Ron is on my crap list right now. Dude got me for like $105 or something. I ordered a pair of 49ers Speed Turfs and the order never processed - I didn't sweat it for a while because they are notoriously slow in shipping. I've waited in the past, but always got my stuff. Finally, after a while, I emailed them to ask what's up. Ron got back to me and said that the order never went through and that the sneaker was sold out, but offered refund. Dude never sent me my money though - I emailed him several times and they just stopped replying.

Has anyone ever made a list of the Dunks with alcoholic beverage nicknames? LOL off the top of my head there's

Jagermeister
Heineken
Guinness
Budweiser
Crown Royal
Black And Tan

Feel free to add on...

U sleeping cuz u forgot the New Castles

Ron is on my crap list right now. Dude got me for like $105 or something. I ordered a pair of 49ers Speed Turfs and the order never processed - I didn't sweat it for a while because they are notoriously slow in shipping. I've waited in the past, but always got my stuff. Finally, after a while, I emailed them to ask what's up. Ron got back to me and said that the order never went through and that the sneaker was sold out, but offered refund. Dude never sent me my money though - I emailed him several times and they just stopped replying.
Ridiculous.

They have definitely gone downhill over the years.  Their site used to be my go to before they got too big for their britches.  I can only imagine how I'd react if they try and pull that crap with me.  Out of principle alone I'm moving them down my list of go to spots.

Been trying to track down a pair of golddust dunk lows for a lil. I didnt think they sold great and kinda always thought they would be around, until they werent. i know they came out in 2011 but id appreciate any help. Thanks

This is a good one as well. Repped.

Quote:
Why didn't you file a claim BIP?

Ridiculous.

They have definitely gone downhill over the years.  Their site used to be my go to before they got too big for their britches.  I can only imagine how I'd react if they try and pull that crap with me.  Out of principle alone I'm moving them down my list of go to spots.

Yeah. They were a great resource with below retail prices and they weren't blown up back when they were shoetrends. I bought stuff from them for years. The rebranding was the beginning of the end.

The irony of the whole thing is that I got screwed by being an experienced and understanding consumer. I didn't flip out immediately specifically because I had dealt with them so many times in the past and knew that you basically traded better prices for slow customer service. So, I was expecting a delay. I didn't even hit them up until it was getting long *relative to the normally long time I had come to expect from them.* Then came some back and forth emails with Ron, and by the time he was essentially giving me the push off, the paypal window had expired. ...Honestly, I was busy at work and had a bunch of other transactions going on (you know me, LOL) and I had frankly forgot I had even ordered the kicks for a while.

I was heated on principle. I took the L in the battle, but in the war, they lost because they lost me as a customer. And, I've been known to spend a few dollars on shoes.

CCS has a few dunk mids Buy one get one 50% off. Can get two pairs for around $90. I'm eyeing the Khaki ones. Anybody have them?

CCS has a few dunk mids Buy one get one 50% off. Can get two pairs for around $90. I'm eyeing the Khaki ones. Anybody have them?

it says the medusa lows are part of that also. I got the nori mids for like 50 bucks and have been wearing em to work. I love them

Last edited:
Honest question, would you guys consider buyding DS skunks for $300?? Seems a little steep, but they are so hard to find.

Honest question, would you guys consider buyding DS skunks for $300?? Seems a little steep, but they are so hard to find.
Decent price, but personally i think if you should wait it out you can get a better deal eventually someone will get desperate and need money. It all depends on how patient you are. I got my 01' concords ds for 140, took 1 year but eventually it will come around, totally up to you. If its a local ad and not an ebay listing try to haggle the dude get him to 250. good luck

cleaning out the house today and came across a few of my older gems.

one of my fav sb's especially when i used to skate and one of the most underrated imo; the dorenbecher prod 3's the leather is so smooth i cant believe its not butter (pun intended)

Be careful with Skunks as there are A LOT of fakes out there. Feel free to post them up here though and I can LC them for you. Or PM me if that works. Whatever you do don't get pressured into buying fakes for some great price. 

Back
Top Bottom