2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

because if you're one of the lucky winner of the F&F pair, you get a pack of baseball cards which shows you how to redeem your free F&F pair. The baseball card is align with the baseball mitt theme of the dunks.

1609268786511.png

I see some people tweeting the confusion. Not every pair will come with a pack of baseball cards, those that does come with baseball cards should be a guaranteed winner of the F&F pair. Also not every pair will come with the additional rawhide laces.

I think all pairs are coming with baseball cards...If you don't see that on your order then it probably means that they haven't gotten to your order yet...Theres no way this many people hit on the F&F pair

I think all pairs are coming with baseball cards...If you don't see that on your order then it probably means that they haven't gotten to your order yet...Theres no way this many people hit on the F&F pair

My order shipped earlier today and no baseball cards so that theory is out the window.

I don't remember seeing anywhere that every pair comes with baseball cards. I think I saw bodega post that 1 in 20 pairs will get the pack of cards that includes the F&F free pair voucher. Which would mean that not every pair will get the baseball card. Also, my pair shipped and no baseball cards were added to the order like the selected few who did and probably won the F&F pair

the way i read that is if you get cards you're a winner. who knows if all winners had them added on their order though.

Back
Top Bottom